What's new

New-Gen Zamperla Coasters

Matt N

CF Legend
If you have enough of a budget to exceed an SRII, Zamperla is not the first manufacturer you will approach.
In fairness, Zamperla seems to have made a real effort to improve their build quality as of late; their newer Thunderbolts are apparently very good, and many of their newer family coasters are also very well built!

I could really see a Vekoma-style renaissance for Zamperla this decade, if I’m being honest!

Christian

Hyper Poster
Zamperla also have a brilliant opportunity for negotiations. Almost every park already has a Zamperla flat ride and thereby already know the Zamperla sales people. When a park wants to get a new frisbee the sales man can try to sell a coaster as well, might work sometimes.

bigmac1789

Roller Poster
If anyone’s interested, Zamperla is talking to ACE this evening about their future coasters:
I joined the live,they didn't talk much. But here is a few notes
  1. I asked if they are concerned about the roughness, they replied: IK we have really bad and also good coasters. The newer coasters (Factory and the spinning coaster in Dubai) were testers. We have gotten a lot of results from those 2 coasters, we spent 5 years changing the fabrication process, research from the Thunderbolt Coaster, and improving Maintenance by a lot.
  2. They are talking to clients that are interested in the Heart Coaster so hopefully, one gets built
The live is kinda short only 25 minutes because of issues, and other stuff

Matt N

CF Legend
Would love if Pleasure Beach decided to go beat their own record for the UK’s tallest coaster, which the taller model would be. Likely affordable too.
You know what, I had the exact same idea! I think the 70m model would be a fantastic fit for Pleasure Beach!

Problem is, 70m is a touch shorter than their claim of 235ft for Big One, so they may not be able to pass the 70m model off as the tallest coaster in the UK. Although I guess if they were measuring by sea level, their claim for this ride would be about 252ft…