What's new

New for 2020's* most FORGOTTEN coaster <3

Oh right, these are still coasters.

• Aquaman: Power Wave (SFOT)

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Emperor (SWSD)

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Guardians of the Galaxy : Cosmic Rewind (Epcot)

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Ice Breaker (SWO)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Iron Gwazi (BGT)

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Pantheon (BGW)

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Sidewinder Safari (SFDK)

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • TRON Lightcycle / Run (WDW/MK)

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Vipere (LOL-Ronde)

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters

CanobieFan

Strata Poster
I mean, does anyone even care about most of these rides anymore? Half of them are in Florida and I *still* keep forgetting Guardians is even a thing... Or when planning a trip to San Diego that Emperor never even opened. Meh

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
For me it's definitely Sidewinder Safari - but to be fair that would have fallen off the radar regardless of it's construction status. :D

For me it's between Emperor and Guardians - I'm always surprised to hear them mentioned because they don't stick in my mind at all!

RcTmix

Mega Poster
When someone in the B&M thread mentioned that B&M have a coaster in the USA waiting to be opened I actually thought "Wait what? Where?? OH! Emperor is still a thing apparently."

Matt N

CF Legend
I’d say that my top 3 are Emperor, Aquaman Power Wave and Sidewinder Safari. I’d actually forgotten that Sidewinder Safari was still a thing until opening this thread, which says it all, really!

You could possibly throw Pantheon into the ring as well, but that seems to have had more attention as of late, for some reason; maybe the opening of VelociCoaster has bought America’s other Intamin Blitz Coaster under construction back into the limelight?

Matt N

CF Legend
You forgot to put Vipere on the list so I think that means it wins by default :p
Oh my; I’d completely forgotten Vipere even existed until you mentioned it!

If we’re extending this list to outside of America, then I think the 10-inversion coaster at Flamingo Land is a good candidate; I’m British, and even though there’s nothing else notable under construction at the moment in the UK (I know we have Project Amazon coming, but that’s not under construction just yet), I honestly keep forgetting that it exists!

Last edited:

CanobieFan

Strata Poster
I did actually think of Vipere, but since its not new---new, I left it out. Let me see if I can edit/add it.