What's new

New coaster for SFMM!

madhjsp

Giga Poster
How did we miss the construction updates on this one?

The Onion said:
VALENCIA, CA—Promoting the coaster as "the most heartbreaking ride on earth," the Six Flags Magic Mountain theme park unveiled its newest attraction this week: a 395-foot-tall steel roller coaster designed to simulate a grueling three year relationship with Deborah.

Developed by world-renowned and recently single engineer Phillip Werner, the Life Force Crusher-X is said to feature six disorienting vertical loops, 150-feet of highly unstable barrel rolls, a portion in the middle where the ride just suddenly stops for no reason and refuses to start again until riders apologize, and an unexpected 310-foot drop at the very end.

The article doesn't list a manufacturer, but this sounds like a Togo creation to me.

Source:America's Finest News Source

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Ok, so you're either trying to be funny, or you're a complete tool.

You do know that The Onion is a spoof news site right? The article is funny though, admittedly.

Martyn B

CF Legend
Honestly, did you not think something was a bit iffy when reading this:

"a 395-foot-tall steel roller coaster designed to simulate a grueling three year relationship with Deborah."

madhjsp

Giga Poster
Calm down guys, I'm a longtime Onion reader and am well aware of the fakeness of the article. I just thought you all might get a kick out of it.

CMonster

Giga Poster
Wait, the Onion doesn't print real news?

Well, that explains the bad grade I got in my current events class...

:wink: