What's new

PortAventura | Uncharted | Intamin Multi-Dimension Coaster | 2023

Guilux57

Roller Poster
According to rumors, it is also stipulated that it will be a European exclusive but not worldwide. therefore a 4D spin from S&S is also possible, especially given the available space and especially therefore the layout of the future foundations have been made. (this is only a deduction and a guess)

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
According to rumors, it is also stipulated that it will be a European exclusive but not worldwide. therefore a 4D spin from S&S is also possible, especially given the available space and especially therefore the layout of the future foundations have been made. (this is only a deduction and a guess)
No, because they also confirmed it would be the second of its kind in the world and there are definitely more than two freespins in the world.

JoshC.

Strata Poster
No, because they also confirmed it would be the second of its kind in the world and there are definitely more than two freespins in the world.

You'll have to forgive my slight scepticism, but having not followed this closely enough I don't know what's what...
There's so much weight but on these "rumours" which have "confirmed" things for whatever this is...Where are these rumours from? What is actually 'confirmed' at this point?

I'm happy to, for example, play along and accept the "these are rumours from well connected people on social media" if that's what it is. But I'm just lost as to where such strong 'confirmations' have come from.

Guilux57

Roller Poster
I agree it does not look like roller coaster supports, I hope that soon port aventura will inform us about the novelty. because for Shambhala they communicated well + only for this novelty. if it is we are wrong on the whole line it may not be a coaster but quite simply a dark ride

cookie

Giga Poster
This forum for the next few months, I guess

6m7rrn.jpg

Ethan

Strata Poster
Hopefully PA have learnt from Phantasialand's mistake and have made themselves a schedule. If so, these walls will fly up! I'm still curious as to what this could be.