What's new

New Chessington Long Term Development Plan

Pink Cadillac

Giga Poster
They both look like they owe their workmanship to a 12 year old boy having a 'my-free-Photoshop-trial-ends-tonight-but-the-homeworks-in-for-tomorrow' dilemma.

I'm wondering about this long term development plan and looking on the Masterplan part, there's certain sites that are said to be up for redevelopment. Comparing this to the app map, (and I'm not confirming this) but isn't one highlighted area where Rattlesnake is?? Again, I may have mis-measured...IMG_20190614_143335.jpgIMG_20190614_143417.jpgIMG_20190614_143457.jpg

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I do like a good retro topic bump.

2016 this was produced. Have they surfaced the south car park yet? When I used it in October last year (admittedly I haven’t visited this year), it was full of cavernous potholes.

2016 this was produced. Have they surfaced the south car park yet? When I used it in October last year (admittedly I haven’t visited this year), it was full of cavernous potholes.
As far as I know the south park hasn't received this yet, but honestly I just want this development plan to get the green light and then we can look forward to the next 5-10 years at both Chessington World Of Adventures and Legoland Windsor with their plans

Niles

Giga Poster
Hopefully the increase in competition from Paultons and outer family parks will make Chessington go ahead with some of these plans, this park needs a new coaster since there last was........dam 2004.

Hopefully the increase in competition from Paultons and outer family parks will make Chessington go ahead with some of these plans, this park needs a new coaster since there last was........dam 2004.
I wanna see that field opposite Dragon's Fury closed off this year and groundwork to start through 2019 and 2020 for a 2021 opening

Jared

Hyper Poster

They’ve done a chunk of the actual driving roads in this carpark. They’ve been widened and tarmaced with footpaths installed.