db_2010_1121_Track031.jpg

db_2010_1121_Track041.jpg

db_2010_1121_Track051.jpg

db_2010_1121_Track061.jpg

db_2010_1121_Track071.jpg

db_2010_1121_Track081.jpg

CMonster

Giga Poster
The Invert at Parc Asterix maybe? Lance said he though the IC in front of the line of numbers meant Inverted Coaster, and X Works means it's going to an international destination...

(I can't take credit for this, although I agree :p )

andrus

Giga Poster
I believe it's for Parc Asterix too. The track is definitely for an invert or flyer (because of the rounded edges of the track) and some of those pieces resembles an invert flatspin (or at least an element to twisty to be put on a flyer). The blue track colour is even the same as seen on the Parc Asterix concept art.

Does anybody btw know if it's confirmed that the PA invert will open in 2011? Last time I saw an opening date was in the First Drop Magazine from February this year, and it said opening in 2011.

Snoo

The Legend
There is also no doubt as this picture:

is clearly for a loop. I know of no other manufactured track by B&M that has that support structure and track size.

Xpress

Strata Poster
SnooSnoo said:
There is also no doubt as this picture:

is clearly for a loop. I know of no other manufactured track by B&M that has that support structure and track size.

Agreed, it's a loop, OR a dive loop/immelmann.

Gazza

Giga Poster
Xpress said:
Agreed, it's a loop, OR a dive loop/immelmann OR a cobra roll OR a batwing OR a sea serpernt OR even a bowtie. :lol:

Redundant post is redundant.

Xpress

Strata Poster
Gazza said:
Xpress said:
Agreed, it's a loop, OR a dive loop/immelmann OR a cobra roll OR a batwing OR a sea serpernt OR even a bowtie. :lol:

Redundant post is redundant.

OR those too. Can't have too many redundancies, now can we ;)

bezzzzzer

Hyper Poster
I was going to pitch a guess at an invert. That 2nd picture says invert all over it. I can't imagine another coaster type moving like that.

Then I scroll down and I see Parc Astreix and sorted! Problem solved.

I agree, nice colours, can't wait to see how this thing turns out (that's if it IS Parc Astreix's we're looking at).