What's new

New Alton Land Unveiled

Martyn B

CF Legend
I cant help but think that something doesn't seem right:

CIMG4137.jpg

There's not much thats 'forest-y' about it as you enter....

A

Anonymous

Rita needs a complete retheme, it dosent fit in. Also they should bring back ENERGIZER as I never got to go on it. But other thhan that it looks great. Ohhh, no wait, they need to place more trees if its going to be a forest!

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
^They can't just grow trees magically...

And the entrance can't really look foresty with that bloody accelerator in the way... Not Merlin's fault really...

Rita needs to go... Spiteful ride... Least they did make it look part of the area though...

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
While the entrance doesn't look like a forest, it does kind of as you get further in. The buildings have all had trees moulded onto them and the area is consistent. It fits and works pretty well.

They needed to add something to Rita's supports to makes them look more like trees and it needs a "bit more". Overall though, it looks good and is a massive improvement.

Oh, Energiser was pants, plus there's not really room now for a flat in the area...

Brookes

Giga Poster
^We were saying about that yesterday aswell, like vines on Rita's supports. It does fit in better to the area without being re-painted than I expected it to though. And the re-theming of all the shops looks great in my opinion, as it carries the theme all the way through the area. I quite like the entrance, it doesn't look that foresty but then again as Nemesis Inferno said, it's hard to with Rita in the background.

Martyn B

CF Legend
Not if you get some fully grown! ;)

And I'm not saying they need so many tree's so people cant walk, just some bloody tree's to help with the 'forest' theme?!

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
It's a vast improvement on what it was, but it still feels slightly lacking. I thought that Rita was looking much better than it used to anyway. As people have said, get some vines or something going up the supports. Perhaps get rid of the lights on the launch track as well? They just look stupid now.

Ollie

CF Legend
UC you've picked up on Kents posts in quite a few topics and while you keep saying he's adding nothing to the topics you're doing the same thing multiple times by commenting on his posts. :p

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Irony... It's like goldy and silvery but not quite as expensive :p