What's new

Neusiedlersee | Leonardos Flugmaschine | Gerstlauer Sky Fly

ignace

Mega Poster
Re: Neusiedlersee | Leonardos Flugmaschine | Gerstlauer Sky

CookieCoasters said:
That's a shame. Is it rough or just violent because I tend to be okay with the latter? Wasn't expecting it to be as good as the one at Klotten; that one is amazing. At least you liked the park a lot.

Anyway, I'm glad they've got the new skyfly because it gives them another thrill ride for me to enjoy and as everyone else has said, the theming looks great!

It is bumpy, not really painfull, just a little bit annoying. Direction switches are the best part of the ride.

This park proves that a park doesn't need awesome rides to be near perfect. We rode the Rattenmuhle about 15 times, not because we liked it that much, but because the ride op's liked their job. They are Visually happy to help us and give us another go. This can be said about all the rides.

CookieCoasters

Giga Poster

^I'm really glad its a nice park. It sounds like one of the Danish Sommerland parks from a staff perspective.

ignace

Mega Poster

CookieCoasters said:
^I'm really glad its a nice park. It sounds like one of the Danish Sommerland parks from a staff perspective.

It's exactly like Djurs, minus the great coasters.

TilenB

Strata Poster

^ That's great to hear. I should really drive myself up to Vienna at some point during the Summer. Only thing that I have to wait for now is Prater to open their Gerst spinner. 3)