Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kumali

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I haven't ridden both coasters

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

FastAndFurious

Mega Poster
I keep reading good reviews about Kumali. Seems like Vekoma has taken their SLCs to the next level.

Well, lets see what are the opinions on this matter.

jack

Roller Poster
Well this is gonna be pretty one sided. 12 million pound B&M Inverted vs 4 million pound Vekoma SLC. Even my fanboyism ain't enough to save Kumali.

AeRo

Hyper Poster
Well ther is no way that a world class ride can be out classed, even by the great Kumali. Nemmy has been one of my favourite coasters, ever.....still is!

Sixth Sence

Roller Poster
The layout for nemsis is so amazing. But I reacon that Kumali is best for money and I love the trains, and the layout is not bad either.

A

Anonymous

Hmmm, a legend in coaster history which is going on as strong asthe day it opened, v.s a new ride with great inversions and cool theme and colour scheme lol. Got to be Nemesis.

Ben

CF Legend
A crappy B&M vs a normal Vekoma.

Still the B&M. Yes people, that'r right, I've voted Nemesis above something. Take a photo, it'll never happen again :p (unless, we have Nemesis vs Air or Colossus...).

Well, I have to say that even with just the themeing, Nemesis would win (I hate typing this, but again, I've not been on either), and add that to its fantastic layout, it wins by miles and miles.

Though Kumali looks quite good, it's still a Vekoma SLC which I hear is getting rough already. Even after 12 years, Nemesis still obviously doesn't fail to impress, but I think that after 12 years Kumali will be gone or nearly gone.

jack

Roller Poster
Kumali ain't rough at all it's same as the day it was opened. It'll be smooth for a good 2/3 years i'd expect.

Harvey

Hyper Poster
Considering what the park got for their money, I voted for Kumali, cost half of what Nemesis is, and rides just as well as far as Im concerned.

Martyn B

CF Legend
This is a bit of a strange poll.

FaF, you probably have heard alot of good reviews of Kumali, but thats mainly because Flamingo land is such a small park and its great for them to get a coaster like Kumali, it means there heading the right direction, but do you think Kumali wood get all these good reviews it was at Thorpe Park?

Rides aren't just about the "ride" it self, the setting plays a big part aswell.

Same with Cobra (PP), do you think everyone would love that if that opened at Alton Towers?

Small parks will get average coasters and people will love them, but if a big park gets an average coaster, its a completely different story.

Nemesis will win this poll my a milestone, but it shouldn't if you think deeply about each cosater and their settings and what effect they have on each of the parks.

-Martyn

kir

Hyper Poster
OK I didn't give my reasons why. Kumali is better paced than Nemesis. Both Kumali and Nemesis have slow parts, but Kumali only gets slow after the Zero-G until the end, in one block. Nemesis just goes fast-slow-fast-slow. It's a poor attempt at an unorthodox layout.

A

Anonymous

Kumali Has a great first drop, but the rest of the ride isn't that impressive. Not to take anything away from it because it looks like a great ride and it is a step in the right direction for Vekoma, but Nemisis is a God, creativity at the max.

stevewalsh

Roller Poster
Well Nemesis just has to be voted better, I recntly visited Flamingoland, and Kumali, may be a good ride, and was very enjoyable, but its just not nemesis it just dosn't give as well a paced ride, and its theming is nowhere near as good.

Scott88

Hyper Poster
The ride experience and themeing makes Nemesis so much better in my opinion. I liked Kumali, but I thought it got fairly boring during my 2nd go and its nothing compared to Nemesis..