Which Nemesis logo do you prefer?

• Classic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mushroom

Goon of the Year
Right which one of the Nemesis logos do you prefer!

Choice 1: The classic (which i had to take a photo of my hat!):
nem.jpg

Choice 2: The newer one:
nemlogo.jpg

I prefer the classic one myself!

robbeal

Hyper Poster
The classic one's far better, and is still scrawled on the side of the queueline bridge after the loop. You can see it if you look up on the exit of the loop, looks far better than the new logo ever would.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Classic one by far. I really do like the whole scrawled look like that, almost the same font as whats used for Talon's and Raptor's logos, which does indeed fit real nicely.

Angel

Hyper Poster
I cant decide. I dont think ive ever seen the old one so im used to the new one. Neither jumps out at me tbh and its never been a favourite logo of mine but I guess it would have to be the new one. Its just more modern.

spicy

Giga Poster
I prefer the new one, I think it suits the forbbiden valley better. It has that 'rustic' feel to it :D

Sam

Giga Poster
^ Same. I don't like the older one much at all- it looks quite tacky and unprofessional. The new one is much nicer.

A

Anonymous

The newer one looks much better and suits the ride more.

The older one looks rushed and I hate how it curves away from the line.

Mat

Hyper Poster
I preffer the newer one. I think that the Classic one looks a bit like the left overs from my lunch today :lol:

But the newer looks good.

Kaycee

Roller Poster
I prefer the newer for a few reasons. Although both the logos represent something about Nemesis (the older representing the monster itself and the newer representing the tonnes of steel used to hold it down), I think the newer logo is far better-looking and more sophisticated - and more scary.

And as has been said above, it fits in more with the rusty, apocolyptic feel of Forbidden Valley.

Also, I associate most of my experiences of Nemesis with that logo. I remember looking at it at the entrance the first time I ever saw Nemesis and at 12 years old being absolutely terrified. That logo brings back a load of great memories, which I never had with the older one.

So yeah, the 'new' one. :D

kimahri

CF Legend
I like the new one better. I like the rusty style fits the ride and theme much better aspetialy against black then it look awsome

joe

Mega Poster
The classic one will always be the best. Its phunky (as Kir would say!) writing does it for me.

A

Anonymous

Has to be Classic for me, and just looked and at this moment my vote is the deciding one :)

aly

Mega Poster
Personally, I like both myself. One of the things I would like to ask is why they replaced the logo - and when?

kir

Hyper Poster
When I was little the logo was one of the things that terrified me. My brother still has a keyring from 1994, just a plain little plastic keyring with the old Nemesis logo inside it. When I see it I weep, the new logo pales in comparison.

The old logo wins; simple, but very effective. I can't believe they changed it.

A

Anonymous

Old logo for me, was not impressed when they changed it. It was like they were tampering with a part of my favourate ride. Its not like the ride was remarketed at the same time so I don't know why they bothered.