What's new

Nemesis inferno (wip)

herbinator

Mega Poster
Hi, I have decided to do my first rec on no limits and have started reasearching it. I decieded to do it as it was the first ''proper'' rollercoaster I went on and have been on it many times. I was wondering if anyone knows the height of the track when it leaves the volcanoe.(first drop)
Thanks

Xpress

Strata Poster
If you don't know that critical info about the ride, then I suggest you don't quite take on a recreation like this just yet ;)

Stuff like this can take months of tedius work to get everything shapped properly.

And for a good place for picture references, you can use http://www.rcdb.com/ as it's a dedicated website for coasters ;)

herbinator

Mega Poster
Thanks

Hi again,
thanks for the info. I want to do a rec to try one as I havent done one before. I know it will take a while but I just want to try and give it a good. keep you updated

Xpress

Strata Poster
^As I have said before around the forums, recreating a ride is very difficult. There's LOADS of things you have to do, such as get the shaping proper, and forces correct. Ontop of that, to make a proper recreation, you need to be able to make 3Ds in a highly realistic manner, so that they model the rides mechanics exactly as they are on the actual coaster ;)

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^Even the 3Ds aren't important to be honest.

Just getting the trackwork perfect for a recreation is hard enough. Like Xpress says, shaping and forces are a nightmare. Getting it to line up perfectly is also a fag too.

3Ds are hard, yes, but once you've done most of the trackwork and the large complex stuff they just become tedious.