Need your help finding something!

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I need to buy one of these:

138360615_9533564750.jpg

It's a clock with a cock! It's the Cerne Abbas Giant which can be found in Dorset, UK.

I need to find one by mid-May for a birthday present. I've searched online as best as I could (including eBay) and had no joy.

The Cerne Abbas Giant is about an hour and half away from home but I really can't be bothered to drive there in the hope that one of the shops there sells one.

Anybody that can help me track down this particular clock, the penis must be the second hand, I'll be very grateful indeed!

:beer:

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Yeah, i saw that link whilst searching, Hoyer.

I know they sell them in the shops there as I spotted one when I went last year. (Every year me and several mates pile in cars to camp and get pissed up near the Dong.)

Three hours round trip, plus the fuel, is not worth it.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Great, cheers John!

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Right, I need to head to see the Dong on Sunday and buy a clock.

Is there anybody out there that would want to go with me? You'd need to get to Winchester/Eastleigh/Southampton train station and I'll buy you a pint (or coke) in a cracking little pub I know nearby.

Ideal for anybody that wants to take photos of a pretty little village and a massive cock.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Nah, it's got to be this Sunday as I have a hire car...don't want to risk the Chaviler.

nealbie

CF Legend
I can do Sunday afternoon.

I can also get to Winchester train station at 2:30. If this is OK?

Then you don't have to post the green mile and could save money and just give it to me :lol: