What's new

NE4

JK

Roller Poster
Hey New Elements new site was launched the other day with a brand new spotlight.

http://www.nedesigns.com/

The dynamics of the sight has completely changed and builders now release parks to be ranked on an overall system.

For those who haven't joined NE please do, If you love rct it is a fantastic way to be inspired and compete in your spare time. For all you park lovers out there it's fantastic to create your own layouts when you can't be at a real theme park.

Also we need an injection of English builders as the Americans are ruling the numbers at the minute. Please join we'd love to have you.

JK

Roller Poster
Hey guys NE4 is still going strong. I just wanna say if anyone is serious about getting good at the game or just having fun, get in touch with me as I've been helping a few English players get to grips with the game.

Hope to hear from a few of you.

tks

Strata Poster
Hello there! I've been wanting to play Rct2 again for a while, although for the life of me can't find my disk anywhere! There's another christmas present i can buy myself.. :D

JK

Roller Poster
You have to! We need more British players and I remember you're quite good too! Result!