What's new

Nagashima Spa Land | Hakugei | RMC I-Box Conversion of White Cyclone

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Is it just me or does that turn at the top of the lift hill slope UPWARDS?
I'm not quite sure what you mean - isn't is the same as the other RMCs with a turn after the lift? Outlaw Run and Wildfire both have very similar 'pre-drop' type sections.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
But they're flat. This looks to ascend slightly, which is weird.
I'm afraid you lost me! :p Outlaw Run's is really obvious in this picture:

outlaw-run-silver-dollar-city-12.jpg

Matt N

CF Legend
I'm not sure if it looks like the most intense RMC out there, but in my opinion, it looks like a really great ride that will please everyone who rides it!

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I'm talking about the turn itself, not the hill.
Oh - was going to say they definitely all go uphill otherwise. :p

It's not that easy to tell from the video, but I think it looks pretty flat in the POV shots.

Dar

Hyper Poster
Does it look like it banks outward a little on that turn after the lift to anyone else?

Ethan

Strata Poster
A mounted POV would show it clearer tbh, although it doesn't look outerbanked to me, and the also turn looks flat.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Put myself on a waiting list with my airmiles for a weekend in June. The flight prices are stupid at the moment - well, the times I can fly anyway - so not paying that. If that falls through, I'll have to wait until after the summer.

Matt N

CF Legend
Wow! That has sped up substantially; matches up with the overwhelmingly positive rider reports I've been hearing from those who've ridden! Some people are even saying it's the best RMC ahead of SteVe!