What's new

My Tram Experience

Ollie

CF Legend
The latest viral video to be going round Youtube. Absolutely disgusting woman.
If you haven't seen it then here's the video. Warning: Contains strong language and a vile woman.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i47HoiM0Au8[/youtube]

The police are now trying to find the identity of the woman in the video.
http://www.metro.co.uk/news/883142-poli ... ence-woman

But yeah. It's people like this that are a disgrace to the UK. I'm interested to hear what people would have done if they were on the tram. I'd like to think that I'd stand up to her but I'd probably just try to ignore her and not give her the attention she's obviously seeking. Although when that guy gets up to batter her I wouldn't have stopped him. :p
I feel sorry for her child as well who's obviously used to that sort of behaviour from her.

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
I did initially post it in the Youtube thread earlier, but since then it has gotten a lot bigger on the net, so I'm fine with a topic being made about it.

Obviously it's disgusting and vile, and I feel sorry for everybody who had to be there to witness it, notably the angered black woman, the black male behind the vile woman who had to be persuaded by passengers not to attack her and was also comforted by fellow passengers.

Obviously she's on some form of drug, but that's no excuse. That's pure hatred coming out of her.

Perhaps the title of the clip should entitled "Welcome to the 2012 London Olympics" for satirical purposes.

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
That's the croydon tramlink. It passes by where I live.

That was horrible.

What I find the most difficult is that the kid isn't distressed. So used to seeing such agression?

She's clearly had a bit to drink. That or she's brain damaged.

Ollie

CF Legend
ciallkennett said:
I did initially post it in the Youtube thread earlier, but since then it has gotten a lot bigger on the net, so I'm fine with a topic being made about it.
Sorry, I forgot you were the first person ever to find the video and I had to ask your permission to make a topic about it. :p

And the tram this happened on goes between Wimbledon and Croydon which is what my dad gets to go see his Chiropractor so I've done the journey a few times when I've gone to wait for him.
I'm actually surprised more people didn't respond to her. I guess most people don't want to get involved and feel uneasy with the idea of confrontation.

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
The only reason she lasted that long is because of that kid...

But the poor bugger has that... THING as his mother... No wonder this country is messed up...

kimahri

CF Legend
I'd call her a cow, but they're cute. So I'll call her a ****, specifically the blue melty kind.

TP Rich

Hyper Poster
I can't listen to that video at the moment, but I can tell it's awful just by looking at the woman.

I've been on a bus journey during which a woman two rows from me was yelling and screaming racist and abusive comments. It's absolutely horrible.

nadroJ

CF Legend
It's just a mix of lack of education and anger, needing an outlet for the anger, and reading The Sun, and about how these immigrants are 'coming over here and taking our jobs' etc. It's very, very sad, I hope somebody helps her and her family. I'm willing to bet that's not her only child.

I'm also glad nobody did anything physical to her, just for the sake of her kid.

Just, so sad.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I'm a bit gutted she had that kid to be honest. I'd have loved to see her getting a good trashing. Stupid ****.

I wonder how the situation was defused?

Lofty

CF Legend
I know I'm not much better than her for saying this, but, I'd have **** twatted her. Horrible ****.

That woman at the end is amazing, I love her rage at her. She's fantastic. I'd have had to said something to her, it's disgraceful behaviour. It reminds me of being on a bus the other week, there was a kid who wanted to get off this stop, a "Bully" (who was a big lad) on the bus grabbed his bag and wouldn't let him get off and made him miss his stop. So I went **** wild, and just shouted, "**** let him past you, try and pick on someone your own size you little twat". The prick let him go and the lad was so grateful and thanked me and got off the next stop. The "bully" then decided to glare at me and call me a "****" under his voice, so I went wild at him saying he's "Scum and he'll grow up to be an even bigger **** with 5 kids by the time he's 20 and have no friends".

I can't BARE to see one vile person being horrible to people they don't know for no apparent reason. Bullying of any kind needs to be abolished.

kimahri

CF Legend
That's actually bad ass. I can just imagine this cow all kitted out in body armor going Rorschach on everyone.

Josh73

Giga Poster
My mum will spazz if I even see a swear word, so I couldn't watch the video. What was in it?

Sounds horrible though.

nadroJ

CF Legend
^Basically it's a young, white woman with a child (presumably hers) sat on her lap, ranting about how crap her country is because of all the ethnic minorities. Oh, and she's surrounded by ethnic minorities and clearly intoxicated.

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
The problem is, even some people who have a decent education and upbringing spurt out things like "people coming to this country taking all our jobs living off benefits!" etc. I know people in my family say that exact quote, and every time I hear it I cringe. It is just media regurgitation. There's no personal evidence or thought gone into it.

Even if it were a fact, the anger people express is just ludicrously unjustified. The individuals who are supposedly "coming here and taking our jobs rar rar" aren't the problem, it would be our own goverment. If you emigrate to a better country for a better life, you're probably a self motivated and decent person, unlike the majority screaming about it.

It makes no sense. It's caused by the media igniting what is already there, racism.

I have no pity for her like Jordan expresses. None what so ever. People need to take more responsibility for their own free-thinking.

nadroJ

CF Legend
Although I do pity her, and her family/friends who are presumably in the same frame of mind, I do agree Joey, about the media regurgitation thing. Now more than ever people aren't thinking for themselves, or speaking for themselves and just go along like a herd of sheep, sort of brainwashed with prejudiced ideologies. Also, people are scared to stand up and say that this is wrong, as demonstrated by the majority of the train trying to ignore her, because the media says we're not allowed to do that, or else we'll face the consequences.

I also think it is a class issue. And I know it's not terribly politically correct of me to say, but the lower class (ie, less educated) you are, then the more ignorant and less tolerant/understanding of other cultures besides your own you are. In general. Obviously there are exceptions to that rule on BOTH sides of the fence (I know of a few 'educated' people who are racist, homophobic, etc).

I just think this kind of prejudice and hatred is culturally bred, and that this is primarily because of a lack of education and understanding. Which is why I feel sorry for her. I do agree people need to take responsibility for their own free thinking, but how can she when this is clearly what she knows to be right?