What's new

My New Music Video - I'll Be There

Mark

Strata Poster
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to share my new music video with you. This shoot was a far 'simpler' one than the last and it was literaly a two-man shoot so I don't really have any photos to show the process. I will just say it was a really enjoyable (but chilly) day of singing on the beach. It's funny seeing peoples faces watching and looking bemused at what you are doing lol.

Massive thanks to fellow CFian Aaron who shot and edited the video too.

Enjoy...
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGFpanfhj04[/youtube]

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Top work again guys! Great work from Mark for the song, and Aaron for the video!

When you're shooting these, do you have like a set of speakers playing the song and you mine to it, or do you sing along out loud or what? I've always been curious! :p

Mark

Strata Poster
We basically had the song playing out of an iPhone and I was singing a long/miming depending on the number of people around lol :p

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Haha, I think whichever way you did you'll have a looked like a weirdo! ;)

Mark

Strata Poster
It was a co-write with Ben Adams (who used to be, well is now back in, the boyband A1)

TP Rich

Hyper Poster
The song is brilliant, and the video is beautifully made.

^ And yes, I've always wondered whether the artists are actually singing in music videos. :p

fretboardpyro

Mega Poster
Slightly more seriously, given my moosical history, my style and musical snobbery. Whilst I wouldn't normally listen to what you do, I have. I do amazingly appreciate most other styles of music (with exception to a few that I find infantile or irrelavant in our culture). Its lyrically very good, and I like the video. Its slick and sets the right mood for the song.

Certainly alot more talent there than some better known so called arstists! Whats even better is that you aren't trying to be someone else, or mimic a style. So yeah, from me the souless shredder that I am, thats very positive.

danielfitzgerald99

Hyper Poster
Gotta say I'm really impressed. It's not the sort of music I'd generally go and buy but you have a fantastic voice and a great songwriting ability. It's a natural talent so keep at it. The video is great as well. If you get a chance check out my song which I've uploaded in the music recommendations thread.