What's new

My girlfriend and I are going to beech bend in July.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackhole6670

Roller Poster
Before y'all start, it was her idea to go here. She came up with the idea for a couple of reasons. For one, she noticed that I have not been to an amusement park in a while and thinks I need to get used to rides again. Second, she knew that a five hour drive from Nashville TN to Kings Island would be a lot of work for me. Third, she said that I need to get out of my comfort zone and there are rides at beech bend that will take me out of my comfort zone. Lastly, she said that it will be a great date location, will not be expensive for a date (especially compared to kings island), and we can ride all the rides together. I agreed with all of her reasons, and we will be going sometime in July. The rides that will take me out of my comfort zone because I have never ridden them are Vortex (basically a fireball at the fair), Zero G (a drop tower ride), Kentucky Rumbler (I am not the biggest fan of wooden coasters),and Air Race (a ride that was only installed in 2015). I intend to ride all of these rides along with the rest of the rides at the park. She said I can hold her hand while there. I am waiting till July to go because the park will offer specials in July, and my girlfriend is not done with camp until July. I am going to have a great time!

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
What is the point of this post and why is it in General Discussions & Opinions? Give me a break!

Please get your act together and learn how to post.

PM me if you have any issues with my actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.