What's new

Movie Park Ger|Star Trek Operation Enterprise|Mack Launched

Lofty

CF Legend
It really will be one of the best attractions in the country, though. Especially in the back row.

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
It really will be one of the best attractions in the country, though. Especially in the back row.
I guess, I bet there will be a lot of airtime on that top hat in the back row. But let's not forget that this will be a fairly short ride after the launches...

Lofty

CF Legend
I guess, I bet there will be a lot of airtime on that top hat in the back row. But let's not forget that this will be a fairly short ride after the launches...
Not to mention the backwards spiral on the back row looking like it will have some really good lateral forces, a bit like Lost Gravity's drop. I wouldn't say it's REALLY short in all honesty? Yeah. It's not huge, but the layout flows really well and has some good elements in it - Non-Inverting Immelmann, Flying Snake Dive (kind of), that tight airtime/overbank through the building, double down, tight bank curve into a Zero G roll. I think you're being overtly harsh in your thinking to be totally honest with you.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
I have not been following this roller coaster as closely as I should (given the level of Trekkie I am). Really love the product so far, especially the train reveal.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
1irtof.jpg

MLDesigns

Hyper Poster
That pacing SUCKS.

Sarcastic jokes aside, It looks great. Not really a fan of the 5 cars though; looks too big & clunky for a small layout like that. Can't wait to see more vids pop up

CoasterB

Roller Poster
The video isn't working for me :( but live 20 mins away from the park so if its open i might go check it out on opening day. I don't think its going to be the best coaster in Germany because we Have Taron, Black Mamba, Colossus etc but it think it will be up there with the good ones

NeoXIII

Best Newcomer 2016
Is it just me, or do those cars just look massive and bulky compared to the track? Am looking forward to ride that little oddball though.

DelPiero

Strata Poster
Is it just me, or do those cars just look massive and bulky compared to the track? Am looking forward to ride that little oddball though.
It's just you, the angle makes them look bigger but when the train lines up with the camera at 0:13 they are barely wider than the track. I think 5 cars is one too many personally and it does look a bit slow but it's early days and I expect it to pick up a bit more sped.

Lofty

CF Legend
I'd have definitely assumed this had four cars based on the tight elements and double down etc. Interesting that they've gone with five.

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Movie Park Germany have just uploaded a video on their YouTube channel showing off the transfer track for the coaster, and some cool off-ride shots:-

Something to note is that the ride appears to have only 1 maintainence bay, yet it has 2 trains, similar to Construction 2018 which will have 2 bays but it will have 3 trains. :)

Last edited:

NeoXIII

Best Newcomer 2016
I'm so glad to see the entire area is getting a new look as well! Ever since they removed the LWP/Cop Care Chase the lot has became abandon (with the occasional castings and company events in the museum). Might even overlook that it's going to be Star Wa...I mean, Star Trek themed! <3