What's new

Most Memorable Ride Moment

Emmett

Giga Poster
My most memorable moment as an enthusiast was my first go on The Ultimate. I knew it was going to be rough but I didn't know how intense it was going to be throughout the course. Totally blew me away and thats why I still love it.

Before I was an enthusiast my most memorable was Wild Mouse at BPB. I was expecting some tame kiddie ride and ended up coming off the coaster shaking. On each corner I thought the car was going to fly off the track.

Anac0nda

Mega Poster
Kebab said:
Hurakan Condor actually :lol:
It was my first tower drop ride I've been on
Same here. After my first ride ride I was literally shaking as I had never before experienced nothing like it. Luckily for me, HC was a walk-on that day. Rode it ten times! Oohh the euphoria... :--D I still find HC the best flat ride I've ever ridden!

Another came at Liseberg, riding Uppswinget. The ride's location makes it EVEN better to ride! But riding it by night, Balder glooming in the distance, swooping over the edge into darkness. Best...ever!

peely

Roller Poster
First ever go on Scream at Heide Park. Totally awesome gyro tower..

Mental ride on Collosus @ Heide in the pouring rain sat back seat with a full train. Totally insane speed and airtime. Felt like id been a few rounds with tyson after i got off. Legendary!

Also, first go i had on X2 @ SFMM. Front row seat. Awesome ride. Just ended too quickly!

Ooh, and first go on Tatsu. The forces at the bottom of that pretzel loop were intense to say the least...

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
The part on Blue Fall where the poo flies out of the back of your collar.

For some reason I have a feeling Drop Zone at King's Island is gonna be a memorable one for me. Either because I will:

1) **** my pants
2) Not have a voice from screaming so loud / crying

Yah.. It's the thing I'm least looking forward to for the Cf-Live next month.

Beans

Hyper Poster
Mine has to be the emotions of doing Millenium Force the 1st time, cresting that hill to the 1st drop was very much anticiation followed by OMG. :--D
Enjoyed being a tad frightened but excited at the same time.

Same really goes for TTd and Maverick and Wicked Twister.

I think also the feeling of Am I really here at Cedar Point.

I think another would be front row on Stealth in the hail, memorable for the wrong reasons, it bloody hurt :cry:

A

Anonymous

Rob said:
In a moment of sadness I thought about what I can honestly considor one of the most surreal views of my life. This occured on the lovely Rush. Basically, just as I was experiencing the pop of airtime you get on the high swing on swing A, I looked back to see the sun setting behind Stealth, the whole park just lighting up and the black sky above turning to a warm pink towards stealth. Fantastic view and such a peaceful, yet odd moment.

So, what else has anyone else experienced that is especially memorable or so surreal? (specific moments, not an entire ride)
when i was little and i went on cyclone. the first drop was amazing and i could see for miles. I couldnt stop talking about it for ages!

A

Anonymous

bobatalton said:
Rob said:
In a moment of sadness I thought about what I can honestly considor one of the most surreal views of my life. This occured on the lovely Rush. Basically, just as I was experiencing the pop of airtime you get on the high swing on swing A, I looked back to see the sun setting behind Stealth, the whole park just lighting up and the black sky above turning to a warm pink towards stealth. Fantastic view and such a peaceful, yet odd moment.

So, what else has anyone else experienced that is especially memorable or so surreal? (specific moments, not an entire ride)
when i was little and i went on cyclone. the first drop was amazing and i could see for miles. I couldnt stop talking about it for ages!
or maybe when the ghost train broke down whilst i was on it

A

Anonymous

1.) First roller coaster
2.) First Lainch on KKD/TTD
3.) First ride on El Toro 1 becasue when the ride passed over the que me and my friend started yelling "nooo its happening! go back! Save yourself! Run awwaaaayyyy!!!!!" And about half of the people turn around and walked back and the fact that el toro is amazing!!!!

eddy1282

Roller Poster
spitting off apockolyps not spelled right at drayton manor i spat and it landed on my friends head llllooooolllll

Ali

Mega Poster
^Eww.

My first rides on El Toro and EGF, went back row on both of them. Ejector Airtime <3.

A

Anonymous

Hitting my hand on Balder :p
First ride on Olympia Looping
Blacking out on Hang Over
Nearly falling of Titan V

Jer

Strata Poster
Getting hit in the eye with flying debris on Rolling Thunder
Getting hit by a map on El Toro
Getting pelted by bugs on Nitro front row at night
Swallowing a fly on Kingda Ka front row

see a reoccurring theme here.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Boulder Dash, last ride of the night, with CFers. Nuff said.