What's new

Most intense ride you've ever been on

Kebab

Giga Poster
My most intense ride is actually Wild Mouse at Blackpool. I've never been subjected to such intense G Forces on any other ride in the world, plus I actually came of the ride with bruises and aching joints.

I don't find Stealth "that" intense, I can't feel much difference in the launch compared to Rita until the end of the straight, the airtime at the peak of the top hat came as a complete surprise however.

Furius Baco is another very intense rollercoaster that comes to mind, the launch isn't very strong but the drop after it kicks some nice ejector and the oncoming corner pulls some pretty heavy forces. The inline gives some epic hang time too, love it!

Snoo

The Legend
Moment: Goliath at SFMM's helix.. some intensity.

Ride: Any Batman the Ride except at SFStl.. no ride maintains the intensity for any longer then those rides.

bezzzzzer

Hyper Poster
Mine's got to be Dragster. having been nowhere near that sheer height or speed on a roller coaster it was really something else!

I used to find Oblivion and Apocolypse pretty crazy, but I'm much more used to them nowadays.

CreditCrazy

Hyper Poster
Batman The Ride and Flight Deck (CGA). Non-stop intensity/force. :p

The Invertigo's and Deja Vu are also surprisingly intense.

oriolat2

Giga Poster
SnooSnoo said:
Ride: Any Batman the Ride except at SFStl.. no ride maintains the intensity for any longer then those rides.

No. I have tried Batman and trust me, Furius Baco keeps a higher intensity than Batman. It can reach uncomfortable levels sometimes (I am not talking about the roughness of the ride).

Dave

CF Legend
Furius Baco has the intensity of the Central Line tube train, accelerates really fast but then just gets plain and placid and throws you about to the point of pain and discomfort then brakes really fast.

The Ultimate second half is pretty intense on the hips. Dragon Khan after the MCBR is quite intense.

Lucy

Hyper Poster
Coaster wise I'd say Dragon Khan and Nemesis (especially the first helix) are two of the most intense rides I've been on.

However there are some flat rides I've ridden that are more intense:

Top Buzz 2
Mondial Capriolo
Extreme orbiter
KMG Inversion
Superstar

DjTommyB

Hyper Poster
I'm gonna have to say The Beast at Fantasy Island. It's the only ride that's actually nearly made me feel sick but I still ride it whenever I go there cause it's awesome. :lol:

Brookes

Giga Poster
CMonster said:
I find that usually for me Montu's batwing back row is pretty intense. Nice high G's.

This. My back row ride on Montu was the most forceful of anything I have ridden.

RCF

Strata Poster
I've been on some forceful rides, particularly Titan's heilxes as those are always intense, but if anything I say

Alpie, back row

Rory

Mega Poster
Lucy said:
Coaster wise I'd say Dragon Khan and Nemesis (especially the first helix) are two of the most intense rides I've been on.

However there are some flat rides I've ridden that are more intense:

Top Buzz 2
Mondial Capriolo
Extreme orbiter
KMG Inversion
Superstar

Agreed (Well all except Dragon Khan not ridden that yet :lol: )

theRock-steel

Mega Poster
I guess that it goes without saying that since I rode
Kingda Ka and Top Thrill Dragster, they would be
on the list. The whole group would be:
Kingda Ka (speed and height, duh)
Top Thrill Dragster (same as above / better restraints)
Millennium Force (massive 1st hill / nice angle on 2nd)
Déjà Vu - SFOG (tall and fast, good for a boomerang)
Alpengeist (tall and fast for an invert)
Montu (7 inversions, the most for an invert)
Manta (pretzel loop from the back row - oh my)
Thunderhead (a great GCI / station fly-by)
Beast (speed / nice helix)
Son of Beast (sorry, I like it / great drops)
Voyage (lots of rough but likeable airtime)

A

Anonymous

for me i think it was Furious Baco......purely because i wasn't expecting it!

first time on we sat at the front, shoes off, loving the lack of queues and it gave me such a shock i dribbled (highly embarrassing) which then landed onto my other half's face (nice).....

to then get off the ride and realise the whole incident was recorded on dvd for us which we didnt know...possibly the funniest theme park moment i've had,ever.

lovely.

:lol:

No. I have tried Batman and trust me, Furius Baco keeps a higher intensity than Batman. It can reach uncomfortable levels sometimes (I am not talking about the roughness of the ride).

Certain Batmans feel more intense than others.. Vampire felt more intense then SFGAms, and SFGAms felt more intense than SFGAdv's.. So it depends. And Snoo, SFStl's was intense, shh.

My most intense ride would, as mentioned, would be Batman for obvious reasons (Vampire felt like the most intense one), followed by Voyage simply for the pure beating it gives through the entire circuit. Plus it has nuts airtime.

^ I don't get how you can think one Batman clone is crap compared to the other ones, which are awesome. What was so crap about it? It was a teensy bit more rough than the others?