What's new

Most intense coaster/element?

Bottom_Feeder_13

Hyper Poster
Re: Most intense coaster?

Most intense coaster would be Maverick, most intense element would be Goliath's (SFMM) helix on a day of low MCBR trimming and in the back row.

dominoes

Mega Poster

I found Oblivion quite intense... Not so sure about Nemesis, apart from the helix and the suprise twist at the end...

T0M

Hyper Poster

The Ultimate and then some way behind, Jubilee Odyssey - but that is still extreme.

Martyn B

CF Legend

The Ultimate sure is an experience, but I wouldn't says its intense really. Crazy and out of control yes, but not intense.

T0M

Hyper Poster

It depends what you classify as intensity, my definition would be changing direction or applying the most lateral forces. While no rides hurt me anymore, I think The Ultimate is the one that would leave me people with bruises or joint aches :lol:

Odyssey for me is the general headbanging and also the entrance into the sidewinder when you're on the front.

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator

Thundercoaster before the reprofiling. At least, that's what I think. I only got one ride on it back in my whimpy days, but it truly blew my away. I think the memory is somewhat exaggerated, but Thundercoaster used to be a really intense ride.

Which is certainly isn't, nowadays. Hope they get new trains for it.

Snoo

The Legend

Depends on what KIND of intense.

Airtime: El Toro
Postitive G's: Goliath at SFMM
Disorientation: FoF at KI (before I had ridden it a hundred times)
Utter and complete surprise: X2

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team

Son of Beast.

What a ****.

FaceYourNemesis

Hyper Poster

Tom G said:
Odyssey for me is the general headbanging and also the entrance into the sidewinder when you're on the front.

Aren't all SLCs extreme, though? Blue Tornado was really very forceful, especially the final helix. It's the only SLC I've been on, so can't compare to the others.

XYZ

Roller Poster

For me: Flight Deck (CGA). Too bad B&M doesn't make coasters like that any more.