What's new

Most impressive No Limits 2 coaster out there?

Coaster Hipster

Giga Poster
I'm not sure how popular NL2 is among CF, but I think this is a must watch video:

Any other impressive NL2 rides y'all have seen or built?

Even more intriguing is that the maker of this NL2 coaster joined Premier Rides full times about a year after that. Hope he climbs through the ranks and soon gets really involved in the design and creative aspects of the company so he can bring his fantastic ideas to the game!

He's not exactly making the most mindblowing creations you'll ever see, but I really admire Projektion's NL2 work:

Not only his coasters are flawlessly smooth, he also manages to get each manufacturer's track transitioning spot on. Whether it's GCI's distincive curving, or Intamin's Megacoaster style in the 2000s, the trackwork imitates very well their real-life designs.

b&mfanboy123

Mega Poster
Going a bit off topic but if it's planet coaster i would without a doubt say that J_grady from variable gaming makes the best

Reactions: JSM

sandgrown

Mega Poster
I'm not sure how popular NL2 is among CF, but I think this is a must watch video:

Any other impressive NL2 rides y'all have seen or built?

i just watched it and thought "Half of those effects will be broken within 6 months." What a cynic!

Last edited:
Reactions: JSM