What's new

Milestones in Your Counts

Projektion

Mega Poster
100 - Zadra @ Energylandia
150 - Red Falcon @ Hirakata Park
200 - Kumba @ Busch Gardens Tampa
250 - Rutschebanen @ Tivoli Gardens

If you want to get into techinicalities, my 100th, 150th and 200th were actually Energus (Energylandia), Snoopys Great Race (Universal Studios Japan) and Scorpion (Busch Gardens Tampa) respectively. I went into Zadra, Red Falcon and Kumba with them being my milestones at the time, but I later found out about other creds I hadn't previously counted which threw them off but I still consider them my milestone coasters.

Last edited:

Matt N

CF Legend
1500. One five zero zero.

And as I’m sure you know a lot of them are wacky worms, so it’s only appropriate that this milestone was another one. But I’m seriously not going out of my way for any more. So consider myself retired from chasing them.

Also nice to see Lizzie’s resting place from a distance. Two great eras coming to an end at Windsor.
Congratulations @Tomatron!

jj23w

Hyper Poster
Long and hard battle the day has finally come:
1. Mighty Mini Mega Adventure Island
25. Wilde Maus XXL Hyde Park Winter Wonderland
50. Grand National Blackpool Pleasure Beach
75. Cobra Paultons Park
100. Taron Phantasialand

Thekingin64

Strata Poster
Congratulations on the milestone!

Did you… hold up a used piece of paper and photoshop the number on later? Surely I can’t be the only one that sees that.
Spot on. I knew the milestone was coming up but completely forgot to prepare a sign beforehand. Instead I hastily grabbed a park map from a previous park from my bag and held it up as a sign, then added the number later. Worked pretty well I think, although a proper sign would have been better.

JoshC.

Strata Poster
What better way to celebrate your birthday than hitting a new milestone?

MilestoneCredParkYear Achieved
50Booster BikeToverland 2015
100Wilde Maus XXLWinter Wonderland 2016
150RioolratHellendoorn 2019
200FurioDennlys Parc2020
250Lighting Racer (Lightning)Hersheypark 2022
300RutschebanenTivoli Gardens 2023

No longer going to mark the 50s. Next stop 400, which will probably be a couple of years away yet.

(Also, if you saw this post in the Top 10 thread...no you didn't 🫣)

Matt N

CF Legend
What better way to celebrate your birthday than hitting a new milestone?

MilestoneCredParkYear Achieved
50Booster BikeToverland2015
100Wilde Maus XXLWinter Wonderland2016
150RioolratHellendoorn2019
200FurioDennlys Parc2020
250Lighting Racer (Lightning)Hersheypark2022
300RutschebanenTivoli Gardens 2023

No longer going to mark the 50s. Next stop 400, which will probably be a couple of years away yet.

(Also, if you saw this post in the Top 10 thread...no you didn't 🫣)
Congratulations @JoshC.!

Matt N

CF Legend
I’ve just come to the realisation that if everything goes as planned on my upcoming Florida trip in June, and I get all the credits that I hope to get… I may find myself sitting on 99 coasters.

My current expectation (or perhaps hope?) for credit gain during the trip is:
  1. +2 at Islands of Adventure (VelociCoaster and Hagrid’s added since my last trip)
  2. +2 at SeaWorld Orlando (Ice Breaker and Pipeline added since my last trip)
  3. +4 at Busch Gardens Tampa (Iron Gwazi and Tigris added since my last trip, Scorpion and Sand Serpent not ridden on my last trip)
Having 99 coasters in my count will be a tantalising position to be in…

I’d better hope that Brean gets a wriggle on with reopening their Pinfari looper so that I can head down there and get the +3 before we go!

Or maybe I could hope that my parents might briefly drop me off at Fun Spot Orlando so I can ride White Lightning and Freedom Flyer, what with how close it is to Universal!

I can’t quite believe that I’m within such close range of triple figures, though… with my aspirational trip plans for 2023, I think I could well hit 100 coasters at some point during the year!

Indy

Hyper Poster
I’ve just come to the realisation that if everything goes as planned on my upcoming Florida trip in June, and I get all the credits that I hope to get… I may find myself sitting on 99 coasters.

My current expectation (or perhaps hope?) for credit gain during the trip is:
  1. +2 at Islands of Adventure (VelociCoaster and Hagrid’s added since my last trip)
  2. +2 at SeaWorld Orlando (Ice Breaker and Pipeline added since my last trip)
  3. +4 at Busch Gardens Tampa (Iron Gwazi and Tigris added since my last trip, Scorpion and Sand Serpent not ridden on my last trip)
Glancing at your list of ridden coasters, you seem to be missing Super Grover at both SeaWorld and BGT as well as Space Mountain Omega, so that's an easy +3.

Matt N

CF Legend
Glancing at your list of ridden coasters, you seem to be missing Super Grover at both SeaWorld and BGT as well as Space Mountain Omega, so that's an easy +3.
As a general rule, I don’t ride kiddie coasters, so I don’t factor those into my calculations.

Space Mountain Omega would be a convenient one, but we’re not going to Disney on this trip… if we were, things like Tron and Cosmic Rewind would also be on the list of new-to-me creds for this trip.