150 - BrontoJet - Movieland Studios
200 - Zoomerang - Lake Compounce
250 - Sooperdooperlooper - Hershey Park

300 - Wild Mouse Coaster - Clacton Pier

I love getting silly coasters as my milestones! :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maverix

Mega Poster
Was very happy to have Manta in Orlando be my number 100.

Also got Afterburn at Carowinds to be number 125.

Hutch

Strata Poster
1. Yankee Cannonball
10. Bizarro
25. Maverick
40. Alpengeist

I probably won't reach my 50th until next year. Maybe Diamondback, Beast, or if I'm lucky, KI 2014 Coaster?

andrus

Giga Poster
ECG said:
andrus said:
100 - Something in the US
LOL! That really narrows it down.
Do you remember which one was your first? :p
Sorry fo late answere! Guess I haven't been checking this topic out for a while! :p

My first coaster was probably Timber Ride at Legoland Billund. It could have been another kiddie ride somewhere else as well that I don't remember. But when I put together my list I started counting with this one :)

Counting backwards I believe that my 100 coaster probably was something at SFGAdv, but unfortunately I can't remember the order we rode things. I didn't really count coasters at all prior to the US live. But since all of you guys seemed so obsessed with counting creds I thought it would be fun to see many I had been to when I got back to Sweden. And then I was lost! :p I realized I had a lot more creds then I knew of and now that I'm not that far from 200 that's my main effort! Don't think I'll be able to do it this year, but I'll give it a try!

Jarrett

Most Obnoxious Member 2016
My 50th was Raptor at Cedar Point. Wanted it to be Dragster but Raptor looked so beautiful twisting around like that and I couldn't resist. That and my 60th was Wild Eagle.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
700th = Amerikaskie Gorki, Gagarin Park

5hd00mvqunh15g1lb4288g.jpg

Mark9

Roller Poster
1. Runaway train at Chessington
25. Oblivion
50. Silver Star
100. Bruco - Rainbow Magicland
150. Tornado - Bakken

Currently on 169 with Falken at Farup Sommerland.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Tylislo said:
A bit off topic, how did you travel between Moscow and St. Petersburg. With train, plane or car?

I flew, but I wouldn't recommend it. In fact, I'm throwing away my return ticket and just getting the train tomorrow instead.

The flight itself is only around 90 minutes, and cheaper than the train, but then you have the hassle of getting from Moscow city centre to the airport, then all the airport bull **** and hanging around, then a horrible flight on an old, smelly plane. Then you have to take a bus into Saint Petersburg from the airport. In total, it took about 6 hours (though to be fair I could've taken a train an hour later from Moscow and still had time to make the flight; I just didn't want to risk it) while the train only takes around 4 hours and is much more modern and comfortable.

So yeah, I decided today that I can't be **** ed with the hassle of flying, so I've bought a train ticket to get back to Moscow instead. It's annoying to spend the extra money when I already had a plane ticket, but there's a lesson learned at least and hopefully anyone else making the trip from CF won't make the same mistake just because the flights are cheaper and "quicker" than the train.

rollermonkey

Strata Poster
My 3YO daughter's #5 was Roadrunner Express @ 6FMM.

Her #1 was Live Oak Ladybug at 5 months. Pretty sure that she will never remember that. ;)

rtotheizzo17

Hyper Poster
I never really paid attention to this. I do remember 150 being Millennium Force, and I think Boulder Dash was #200. I don't really try and time the stuff out, and I am not sure I will moving forward.

However, I should be breaking 250 while at Hersheypark, pretty good collection there so I am bound to get a decent one for 250.

Hutch

Strata Poster
metalhead7 said:
1 - Barnstormer at Disney World
25 - Skyrush

Not very impressive and 25 was just a coincidence.

Maverick being my 25th was also a coincidence for me.

theRock-steel

Mega Poster
I don't know if I have ever mentioned this. For the longest time I spent much of my vacation time doing other things; not going to theme parks. I happened to run into a place on my way back from visiting relatives. I didn't even know that there were so many parks around until I first searched "roller coasters" on the internet in 2005. I'm 50 years old now but I hardly rode anything between 1980 and 2007 ! The bottom line is my #1 - #50 were a long time ago before I knew that anyone else would care so I should keep records. On the other hand, since 2007 I have gone to about 34 different out-of-state parks plus 12 here in Florida. This was a long run but in a short time.