What's new

Milestones in Your Counts

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
300 - Zipper Dipper, Blackpool Pleasure Beach

400 - Coming soon, but no idea what it will be. I'm not going to plan anything around it. I'll work it out well after the fact when I'm filling in my coaster count on here.

Nic

Strata Poster
^Please make it a Big Apple or something equally amazing! ;)

50. It was actually Twister at LWV, but I was going to try and claim it to be T'ultimate. Just checked my cc on here though and I actually put Twister. How honest of me.
100. Furius Baco. Not really done on purpose (We were INCREDIBLY hungover on our first day at PA so didn't ride it till the following day) although I was aware that leaving it till last would make it my 100th.
150. Formule X :) Should've really been Twistrix, as that's closest to the park entrance, but I was actually sad enough to wait, and go to FX first so that it could be my 150th.

Mysterious Sue

Strata Poster
Only milestone so far is 50, and rather depressingly that was Rollerskater at Plopsaland! (might go reorganise my cc now as it's currently done by park - ohh a way to waste an afternoon)

Ben

CF Legend
Sue Shaw said:
Only milestone so far is 50, and rather depressingly that was Rollerskater at Plopsaland! (might go reorganise my cc now as it's currently done by park - ohh a way to waste an afternoon)

That's how it's meant to be! Just organise the parks alphabetically. Please don't be one of those people who do it in any other order. They make me sad :(

Mysterious Sue

Strata Poster
^ well it would be nice to keep track of the order, maybe I'll just keep a seperate list somewhere.

(not that it's that accurate any way - for example, I've been on Steeplechase before but couldn't remember which one so just counted it the once - ohh well the OCD will have to be kept at bay :wink: )

rollermonkey

Strata Poster
Well, I did it.

I missed hitting #1000.

999 was Cascabel
999.5 was Montana Rusa (right lift hill)
1000.5 was Montana Infinitum
and 1001 was Montana Rusa (left lift hill)

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
^Congratulations! I look forward to reading the report.

The latest I got was 250, which was Wildfire.

A

Anonymous

Currently at 79. :)

1. Snail (Joyland Gt. Yarmouth)
10. Klondike (Drayton Manor Park)
20. Black Hole (Alton Towers)
50. Primeval Whirl (Animal Kingdom)
Most recent (79). SkeiKra (Busch Gardens Africa)

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
1. Dragon - Legoland
50. Rattlesnake - Chessington
100. Racer (Blue) - King's Island
181. The Tickler - Luna Park

:p

Casio

Mega Poster
1. Dragon - Legoland Windsor
25. Beastie - Alton Towers (An epic milestone to say the least)
50. Stampida - PortAventura

IHeartArrow

Mega Poster
1. Taxi Jam at Kings Dominion
50. Air Grover at Busch Gardens Tampa (damn miscount)
100. Carolina Cyclone at Carowinds

Brookes

Giga Poster
Been doing mine in tens up to 100, don't think I did 80 before going California.

80. Kumali, Flamingo Land
90. Cobra, SFDK
100. Mulholland Madness, Disney's California Adventure

Will do 25s now, should be getting 125 soon I hope!

dudecoasterman

Roller Poster
1. Mindbender(SFOG)

25.The Beast(Kings Island)

50.Son of Beast (The day I rode the Beast at KI this was closed that is why they are so far apart)

75. Kingda Ka( SFGA)

Inverse

Hyper Poster
1 -Flying Fish (Thorpe Park)

25 - Oblivion (Alton Towers)

50 - Dragon Khan (Port Aventura)

75 - Megafobia.

With Dragon Khan, I was well aware that if I rode it first it's be my 50th, so that was a deliberate effort to be a milestone coaster.

Inverse

Hyper Poster
1 -Flying Fish (Thorpe Park)

25 - Oblivion (Alton Towers)

50 - Dragon Khan (Port Aventura)

75 - Megafobia (Oakwood)

With Dragon Khan, I was well aware that if I rode it first it's be my 50th, so that was a deliberate effort to be a milestone coaster.