What's new

Milestones in Your Counts

Kw6sTheater

Hyper Poster
150: Goliath @ SFoG
Oh, awesome! Goliath is surprisingly in my top 10, as I find it to be even better than the already great Twisted Cyclone! It's my favorite B&M hyper, even more so than Mako or Diamondback. What did you think of Goliath at Six Flags Over Georgia?

JJLehto

Hyper Poster
Oh, awesome! Goliath is surprisingly in my top 10, as I find it to be even better than the already great Twisted Cyclone! It's my favorite B&M hyper, even more so than Mako or Diamondback. What did you think of Goliath at Six Flags Over Georgia?
I agree! I got to ride both 7 to 10 times today, and close as it is....I think I prefer Goliath over TC as well! I heard it was good but wow, my mind was blown.

.Ac.

Mega Poster
Not there yet but got my sight set of 100th coaster being ....

" Wallis's Wonderful Wriggling Wirral Wacky Worm"

Unless someone can think of a longer coaster name in the uk.

CookieCoasters

Giga Poster
Ah, it was a great day today... :D

#1 Beastie, Alton Towers
#100 Bizarro, Six Flags New England
#200 Anubis, Plopsaland De Panne
#300 Tornado, Bakken
#400 Tornado, Särkänniemi
#500 Goliath, La Ronde
#600 Wildfire, Kolmården
#700 Ba-a-a Express, Europa Park
#800 Astro Storm, Brean Leisure Park
#900 (V2) Vertical Velocity, Six Flags Discovery Kingdom
#1000 Voyage, Holiday World

Couldn’t have asked for a better coaster to mark this occasion with <3

Matt N

CF Legend
Ah, it was a great day today... :D

#1 Beastie, Alton Towers
#100 Bizarro, Six Flags New England
#200 Anubis, Plopsaland De Panne
#300 Tornado, Bakken
#400 Tornado, Särkänniemi
#500 Goliath, La Ronde
#600 Wildfire, Kolmården
#700 Ba-a-a Express, Europa Park
#800 Astro Storm, Brean Leisure Park
#900 (V2) Vertical Velocity, Six Flags Discovery Kingdom
#1000 Voyage, Holiday World

Couldn’t have asked for a better coaster to mark this occasion with <3
Wow; huge congratulations! That's a milestone that not too many have reached!

Howie

Donkey in a hat
Wow; huge congratulations! That's a milestone that not too many have reached!

Ha ha, and literally 3 days later we get another one!
I've hit 1000 creds today!

Matt's right about one thing though Pink', you can't dump a 1000th cred on us and not tell us what it was. I'm guessing it was something shameful, otherwise you'd have said what it was and posted a picture... ;)

Thekingin64

Strata Poster
Reached 250 today in Weston Super Mare! Had a choice of Zyklon or Big Apple so went for the apple.

(No sign unfortunately, did make one but left it in car...)

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
400: Yankee Cannonball (Canobie Lake)

So back in 2016, Coaster Counter went down for the entire summer, so I switched my tracking over to Coaster-Count. Since then, I've always had a discrepancy but could never find it...until Saturday. I claimed that I rode Lil Phantom on Coaster Counter, but did not count it on Coaster Count. This is an interesting conundrum.

My first trip to Kennywood was back in 2010, so my 100 and 200 remain unchanged. If I really did ride Lil Phantom, this means that my 400th WAS actually Steel Vengeance! Unfortunately, I cannot remember the order in which we rode rides at Six Flags New England, so I'm not totally sure what we rode before Wicked Cyclone as 300 - it might have been Pandemonium or Goliath...I'm not sure. To add to the confusion, my trip report from that trip was mainly spark notes, so I don't have an order there either.

I'll have to dig up some pictures to confirm that I did actually ride Lil Phantom as well as what order we rode coasters at SFNE, so as of now I'm going to leave my milestones as is.