What's new

Milestones in Your Counts

Matt N

CF Legend
I sort of understand @Matt N ’s need to apologise. On the internet, people can be quite harsh and picky (or it can seem that way) and apologising is almost like a way of pre-emptively humbling yourself in order to dissuade others from attacking any little mistakes you might have made, since you’re admitting the possibility that you have. That way, even if you come across like an idiot, you at least don’t seem completely ignorant of that ;)

Though tbf, the people who care enough to keep apologising do probably put enough thought into their posts to not come across as an idiot, unless you judge very harshly. But I agree you don’t ‘need’ to apologise, @Matt N, you’re a good poster :)
Thank you! It means a lot!

Jstanich

Roller Poster
Awesome! Great job. :D
Thanks. I didn’t plan for it to be that. It just kinda worked out that way. But I’m glad it did as that’s a heck of a good coaster.

On a side note I started counting up my sons creds and he’s at 40. Which ain’t too bad as he just turned 8 a few weeks ago. He’s come a long way this year with coasters. The beginning of the year he was afraid of pretty much everything. Now he won’t stop talking about how much he likes Diamondback and Maverick and keeps asking about new coasters being built for next year. I think I’ve created a monster here, but I’m more than ok with that.

Snoo

The Legend
Thanks. I didn’t plan for it to be that. It just kinda worked out that way. But I’m glad it did as that’s a heck of a good coaster.

On a side note I started counting up my sons creds and he’s at 40. Which ain’t too bad as he just turned 8 a few weeks ago. He’s come a long way this year with coasters. The beginning of the year he was afraid of pretty much everything. Now he won’t stop talking about how much he likes Diamondback and Maverick and keeps asking about new coasters being built for next year. I think I’ve created a monster here, but I’m more than ok with that.

I feel ya on that. My daughter is at 6 or so but she just turned 7 and is 47 inches tall so as soon as we can squeek her past 48 inches we're going to kill it at Cedar Point. :D

Jstanich

Roller Poster
I feel ya on that. My daughter is at 6 or so but she just turned 7 and is 47 inches tall so as soon as we can squeek her past 48 inches we're going to kill it at Cedar Point. :D
Nice. That’s great when they get to the height to start going on the big rides. Mine is lucky with height. He’s tall. 56” already so he’s good to go on everything.

DelPiero

Strata Poster
Hit my 100th cred a few days ago at Kings Island. Mystic Timbers.
giphy.gif

^ you forgot to apologise
giphy.gif

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
1,500 - Unknown, Seven Stars Park

Only it kind of wasn't in Seven Stars Park. Spent hours in the place, was about to give up, and decided to check out the zoo, which is kind of inside the park, but costs extra to get in.

I almost did the Jungle Mouse first, but then spotted this which is at least a bit different.
71e32e83333b7bdfa323e25521ba6990.jpg

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
100: X-Flight (Geauga Lake)
200: Superman: Ride of Steel (Six Flags America)
300: Wicked Cyclone (Six Flags New England)
399: Steel Vengeance (Cedar Point)

It's going to be a bit awkward rolling up to Canobie Lake next month and picking which disappointment will be 400 (Probably Yankee Cannonball).

400: Yankee Cannonball (Canobie Lake)