What's new

Milestones in Your Counts

HeartlineCoaster

Theme Park Superhero
I've just had a slightly apologetic email from coastercount which has naffed me off a little bit.

Anyone like me who was counting Betty's Beehive coaster and The Counter Culture Caterpillar (Dreamland, Margate) as two separate creds, I'm afraid your count just dropped by 1 >:C
Well that would have ruined my day.

Will

Strata Poster
^
It's very annoying, but at least I rode (or apparently, re-rode) the cred on my way back from Folkestone in the Summer rather than making a very long special trip for it.
I think it takes this year's new creds to a round 50 as well, so hey ho...

Matt N

CF Legend
The only milestone coaster I currently have is:
1st - Runaway Mine Train (Alton Towers)
So I'm going to have to go up in tens as far as I can:
10th - Unknown
20th - Unknown
30th - Montu (Busch Gardens Tampa)
40th will be - Wicker Man (Alton Towers) (provided it's open on the 18th March)

MestnyiGeroi

Giga Poster
I’m about to take a huge leap in my cred count this summer, but before that happens:

100 — Woodstock Express at KD
150 — Skyrush
200 — Mako

One of these milestones is not like the others ...

Will

Strata Poster
If all goes to plan, I'll get my 500th at Dreamworld; but you just know something will spite me and I'll end up having one of the two new crappy creds in the West Midlands!

MestnyiGeroi

Giga Poster
Just counted ahead on my itinerary: I have the chance to make Voyage my 250 and SB’s Jack Rabbit my 300th. Those would be cool milestones, but unfortunately I don’t quite care enough to go out of my way to make that happen, so my 300th may turn out to be a random kiddie coaster.

TilenB

Strata Poster
If all goes to plan, I'll get my 500th at Dreamworld; but you just know something will spite me and I'll end up having one of the two new crappy creds in the West Midlands!
Regardless if it's Dreamworld or West Midlands, I'd just say to pick your poison. When are you going to Australia?

Will

Strata Poster
^
I'm doing the Gold Coast parks 1st - 3rd April and probably dropping in at Luna Park, Melbourne on 24 March :)

TilenB

Strata Poster
^
I'm doing the Gold Coast parks 1st - 3rd April and probably dropping in at Luna Park, Melbourne on 24 March :)
Looking at their website you seem to be quite lucky with your days, since no major rides will be down then (though DC Rivals has a brief maintenance window a week before, I think you should be fine)!

Will

Strata Poster
Sandwell Valley Country Park (can probably get that next time we have West Brom away - it's 2 miles from their stadium) and Bosworth Leisure Park (just up the road from Drayton)

(Got Cannon Hill a while back :p )