What's new

Mattel Adventure Park | Glendale Arizona | Theme Park | 2025

Indy

Hyper Poster
That is some pretty unique track. The changing spine size is obviously an easy one to spot, but not an unusual practice. There are a lot of other features that are intriguing.

There are some pretty large stiffener plates welded to the spine and the column connections. The track ties are also stiffened considerable at the connections to the rails. I've never seen anything quite like that. Lastly, there are flanges midway up the cross ties with bolt holes, which could be for a number of items.

1682608629419.png

Intricks

Strata Poster
So I drove by the place after I got off work today and while I don't believe this is the first time, the kiddie coaster got an outward banked hill on the opposite side of the building.

It also looks like a support is up for the Hot Wheels launch coaster finally.

I really need to drive by the place more often seeing as how I live 30ish minutes away and work maybe 15 minutes away

Edit: Also, this looks like the entirety of the layout is goin to be against the freeway. This is gonna be interesting to see.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Intricks

Strata Poster
Not much to really update about. They are finishing up the outside of the building before more or less jumping onto the main coaster attraction.

The ride is going to launch out the back of the building towards the exit ramp for Cardinals Way (which looks to be the main entrance to it, with the prior exit of Camelback being secondary possibly). Outside of the station and the launch track, there is a lone support already up outside the building.

Also the outward banked hill on Boneshaker.

Fun fact: When you exit off the 17 onto the 101 Loop, you will be able to see these coasters off in the distance with the Cardinal Football Stadium behind it.
b20290aacf58f0fcf75c1c18fd3db455.jpg
3417a0154eddbe8fe9537b2f17902f18.jpg

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

cocoa

Mega Poster
putting a coaster on a roof like that and now letting it drop down to the bottom floors feels so silly to me

TPoseOnTantrum

Giga Poster
Probs time to bring this thread up to speed again. We've reached the point where they've begun dropping more information and artwork, laying out the cards.

TWIN MILL RACER
The Twin Mill Racer will take Hot Wheels fans on a 65-second thrill ride over a 2,503-foot track. The coaster, which loads and unloads inside with air-conditioned comfort, goes from zero to 50 mph in under three seconds before blasting riders outside, taking them on two vertical loops (one of which tops out at 116 feet) and navigating a series of corkscrew and hairpin turns before making its way back into the building.
So yea, we've also gotten a nice new render, footers are finally being poured outside, and the lead car will be on display at IAAPA next week. Great to see/hear more of this absolute enigma.
Twin-Mill.jpg
654b23df101e56aef33699cb_HW_MAP_TwinMillRacer_Final-01-p-1600.png
Screen Shot 2023-11-11 at 11.21.57 PM.png

Bone Shaker™: The Ultimate Ride
Suspense is building for the ultimate family coaster themed to the iconic Hot Wheels Bone Shaker. Designed to delight kids and adults of all ages, Hot Wheels Bone Shaker: The Ultimate Ride will be the first-ever family coaster to feature the famous hot rod’s skull design that climbs 84 feet in the air and dives into a double helix. We can’t wait for you to ride!
Bone Shaker-Ride FINAL.jpg
654b23d5d4d00b39b842a148_Mattel Adventure Park_Boneshaker-p-1600.png
BARBIE BEACH HOUSE
The Barbie Beach House is a dream destination for Barbie fans of all ages. Boasting state-of-the-art technology while simultaneously delivering a serious dose of nostalgia, the Barbie Beach House features the Barbie Dream Closet personalized shopping experience that brings Barbie to life using hologram technology along with Barbie Beach Rooftop perfect for kicking back with a signature beverage. Barbie also takes us on a journey from Malibu to Brooklyn in an innovative Flying Theatre next door equipped with a world-class dome screen and 8K projection.
BarbieBeachHouse-LR-scaled-1.jpg

Website also has a surprisingly large handful of attractions listed, with details yet to be published on most. Regardless, the park will pretty much be split up into five fiefdoms; Hot Wheels (at least three go-kart tracks and both coasters), Thomas & Friends (handful of kiddy rides and the train), Barbie Beach House (its own separate facility), Masters of the Universe (laser tag), and Mattel Games (climbing, mini golf, and a drop tower). Seems pretty swell, can't wait to learn more.