What's new

Manbabies!

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
That's quite possibly the creepiest thing I've looked at in months. Love it.

This is actually a pretty good find; fairly odd for Clam to show us something this funny, I mean, no offense, but a lot of your topics which are meant to be funny are duds.

I quite like the second one, which is just plain creepy! The second last one is also decent.

Emmett

Giga Poster
:lol: That second one is really well done, good photoshopping done.

Some weird stuff going on there.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
LOL!

I love the one of the muscle-man. :D

mrclam

Giga Poster
LiveForTheLaunch said:
This is actually a pretty good find; fairly odd for Clam to show us something this funny, I mean, no offense, but a lot of your topics which are meant to be funny are duds.

That's because you're a teenager and only find crappy youtube clips of people pretending to fall over or get slapped funny.

Ollie

CF Legend
Smelly said:
That's because you're a teenager and only find crappy youtube clips of people pretending to fall over or get slapped funny.

That's because they are. :lol:
Havent you ever watched you've been framed? ;)

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^I hate to be a pedant, but it's

You've Been Framed

;)

trav

Mega Poster
Hixee said:
^I hate to be a pedant, but it's

You've Been Framed

;)

Well...if you hate it so much, why do it? There was no need for it...

Anyway, that is kinda creepy. The one with the kid-with-a-mans-face on the shoulders of the man-with-a-kids-face is really good though.

I loled.

A

Anonymous

Mrclam ...

I think that website is desturbing. That is all i can find to describe it.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Just a heads up, don't mini-mod in topics where people have bumped them when a mod has already PM'd the guy saying don't bump old threads. It makes the topic look popular again and you look like a pleb :p

mrclam

Giga Poster
Surely its better to bump an old topic than to start a brand new one with the same stuff in it?

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
mrclam said:
Surely its better to bump an old topic than to start a brand new one with the same stuff in it?

It is if you have something to add.

If he'd posted a picture of him and his son, or found the world's funniest manbaby picture for us all to share - fine.

However, to simply put "that's disturbing" is not adding anything worthwhile to bring an old topic back.

Do you think he had found manbabies, then did a search on CF to see if it had been posted, then commented here instead? No, he's simply been trawling through CF (a worthwhile thing) and dredged up an old topic with a bit of drivel. It's okayish drivel on a new topic, but not one which has been dead 12 months :)

If that's okay with you Malky? :)

mrclam

Giga Poster
No. I think we should have a fight about it Phil-y..

Say around the back of the swings at lunch time?