Wha?

• Magnum Force

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Bullet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jake

Strata Poster
These two coasters never have a definate winner, its down to weather you like speed or inversions, or launches or traditional chainlifts, or whatever.

robbeal

Hyper Poster
Magnum Force for me. It's a longer ride, it's got better restraints, and there's a brief moment of airtime secreted into there!

Mark

Strata Poster
If I could chose one of them to stay, or even either of them I could ride I would pick Magnum anyday!

Nadia

Mega Poster
Magnum Force, Bullet is just too painful and I really do hate it!! lol Magnum Force is mega rough but I can see the funny side more than the Bullet lol!

costar

Mega Poster
Yeah Maggie all the way! Funny that because before going to FL i was more excited about the bullet, just seemed more unique. However, once you're there, you realise that the 'launch' is, well good for its time but, ****e.
As for Magnum, well, it seriously rearranges your body's blood distribution but i wasn't complaining! And yes, rob, there is airtime there...! I was saying that on the CF-Live and no-one would believe me! Here, i've dug out this picture. I'm pretty sure this is where it's at:

magnum-force8.jpg

Jake

Strata Poster
YAY! Thats it! the airtime is pretty cool there, i didn't know about that hill before i rode it, nice suprise!

robbeal

Hyper Poster
Yep, that's the airtime I was on about. Nice little pop of floater airtime. Shame it's shortly followed by the turn that's seriously lacking in banking!