What's new

Magic Land Bosnia & Herzegovina

Yoris Kerkhoff

Roller Poster
New concept artwork - from what I can remember of the video I think we are back to the Wildcat layout:
View attachment 7488

Plus a video which features an SFC, a Space Warp, and Lech:

It's actually a pretty professional video, at least compared to some of their other posts so far.

I would like to nominate this project for the award of 'Most confusing project 2019' for their complete lack of proper communication and out-of-the-blue announcements. Other nominees in this category are 'Powerpark FInland modifying Junker' ,'Rookburghs weird-ass wall' and 'WCR, will it open or not' .

TilenB

Strata Poster
I'm not quite sure if this deserves its own topic, but Bosnia did open a new amusement park this Summer. It's a small park called 'Vučkoland' that sits on the top of Jahorina ski resort (Vučko was the mascot of 1984 Winter Olympics when Alpine skiing events were held here).

The park has a few rides from Sunkid's catalogue, but the star attraction is a 2,5km long Brandauer Alpine coaster that already opened last Summer, but seemingly slipped under the radar.

Rupert

Mega Poster
It looks good fun, and it’s a hell of a length. I always wonder how stable these single rail alpine coasters feel though!

It also regularly criss-crosses the ski slopes. Does it get partly removed for the winter season? Or do they keep making enough snow to bury it and hope no-one uncovers it/skis into it in a bad crash?

TilenB

Strata Poster
It looks good fun, and it’s a hell of a length. I always wonder how stable these single rail alpine coasters feel though!

It also regularly criss-crosses the ski slopes. Does it get partly removed for the winter season? Or do they keep making enough snow to bury it and hope no-one uncovers it/skis into it in a bad crash?

Having done one a couple of days ago, I can definitely say they throw you around a lot more than the Wiegand counterparts. I still have a bit of a bruise on my hip from it.

And I believe Brandauer's Alpine coasters are designed to be easily removed during the Winter season. At least the three here in Slovenia always get taken down at the end of the Summer season.