What's new

Lost Souls Alley

emkelly

Roller Poster
Hi there! I’m a film student exploring documentary topics and am considering doing a documentary on the appeal of haunted houses. I'm currently researching a haunted house in Krakow, Poland called Lost Souls Alley which is known for being one of the scariest in the world. Do you know of anyone who has been before (and would be willing to share their story) or of someone who would like to go? I am particularly interested in learning about the red level but would love to hear stories from all of the levels too!

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
Haha my (very brief) review of lost souls alley was my very first post here after lurking here for ages... In the very thread that JoshC has linked you to. I also included some photos of our experience.

EDIT

Looking back at those photos, I've just noticed something I hadn't at the time!!!

85F9E278-F0E7-43FF-9902-97B267EDBEEB.jpeg

This is me, my hands cuffed with cable ties, tied up by an actor who is tazering me...

My friend (I thought one of my best friends, who I've known since I was young) is the bloke in the cap and shorts...

Now look at this photo, in particular the time stamp...

6291E8E3-288E-4385-B676-3ADB33322E47.jpeg

It took him just 4 seconds to decide to leave me there, tied up, and being tazered in a foreign country!!! He ran away!!! Arsehole. 🙈🤣🤣

Last edited: