What is up with the names of these rides tho... is Lost Island themed to Africa, cuz the "How To Create African Names" handbook is just replacing c's with k's and putting a vowel in the end of your word... try that with most words, bam you got an African themeVarious updates regarding the park and its attractions;
View attachment 16910
- A full rides list has finally been put up. The SLC will be named Nopuko Air Coaster (No Puke) and the Wacky Worm as Lokolo
- Matugani/Greenonen will operate with a 56" minimum height requirement, which to my knowledge is the highest for a US coaster and second highest in North America behind Mindbenders 59" at Galaxyland. During its time at Liseberg, the coaster had a 140 cm / 55" requirement.
- The official interactive park app is now out and available for download (Lost Island Adventure Guide). So far it appears well-constructed and unchallenging to use.
- The park is working to secure replacement pieces for the Yuta Falls hardware, which was affected by the fire earlier this month. The actual ride itself is still intact and they haven't ruled out a late summer debut yet. There's been conflicting stories from park reps about whether they would be able to get it opened this year or not, so we shall see.
- Work has recently finished up inside of the Volkanu dark ride, which seems to be their crown jewel and most extensive ride project. Now imagine if the fire had occurred here!
Polynesia, not AfricaWhat is up with the names of these rides tho... is Lost Island themed to Africa, cuz the "How To Create African Names" handbook is just replacing c's with k's and putting a vowel in the end of your word... try that with most words, bam you got an African theme
Not opening day but early enough I'll be missing the cred. Probably won't bother with the park at that point.Hope that nobody's planned trips for opening day at this time, park's confirmed that Kanonen (Matugani) will be opening late; https://m.facebook.com/lostislandthemepark/photos/a.113641217703990/171322661935845/