What's new

Longest Queue Time?

dropthefloor93

Hyper Poster
What's the longest queue time you've had (including fastpass/flashpass)

Standing in line - 3.5 hours - Bizarro at SFNE
Fastpass - 7 hours - Kingda Ka at SFGadv.

Kebab

Giga Poster
7 hours!! :shock:

Longest I've waited for was SAW: The Ride not long after it opened. I still remember some poor guy in front offering 10 pound for a drink because it was hot and muggy. And that was only about 3 hours!

rollermonkey

Strata Poster
Including fastPass, I got a return time for DL's Space Mountain of 10:30pm at a little past noon, so about 10 hours.

Standard stand and wait in line, was about 2.5 hours for 6FMM's Goliath.

Sam

Giga Poster
Sure this topic happened not that long ago....

I queued for 5 and a bit super fun hours for Top Thrill Dragster......

Titan

Mega Poster
6 1/2 standing for Kingda Ka on its public opening day. After all of that waiting, if I had waited 30 seconds more I would have been on a rollback.

tribar

Mega Poster
90 minutes for TDK at SFGAm the year it opened. And then it broke down and we didn't get to ride it. I'm not someone who waits around to ride a ride i simply don't have the patience :evil:

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
4 and a half for TTD, though a friend did the 9 hour wait with its opening in 2003.

I'm also happy to report that I waited the longest of anyone for Diamondback, 2 and a half hours on opening day!

Error

Strata Poster
Hour.

Anything more and I'll skip it. I don't care if it's my favorite ride, if I can ride 6 alright rides over it I will. I like to get more bang on my trip.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
^ Oh shut it. You paid money to ride before the public on Maverick! :lol:

Some of us decided to wait in the rain, do the run, and become the 119th public rider. Not that I did that or anything. :roll:

iblamefish

Roller Poster
3 hours for Air on the 2nd weekend after it opened. Apart from that, I don't queue for more than 90 minutes. No matter how good a coaster is, I'd prefer to have four rides on a slightly inferior one than spend all that time queueing.

For new rides, I now take days off work during the super off-peak, during a week when it's wet and rainy so I basically have the park to myself ;)

Ben

CF Legend
Everything in China ever.

Specifically two hours for the Kumali clone at Happy Valley, two hours for Fireball, two hours for Extreme Rusher and an hour and a half for a Golden Horse Spinner stick out as most vulgar <///3

CoasterCrazy

Giga Poster
I don't know about coasters but the longest Queue I've ever seen for a flat ride was Soarin' at Disney's Epcot in Florida. The queue peaked at 3 hours and was usually around 2-2 and a half hours for most of the day! And that was only last year...

Thank godness I had a fast pass even though the wait was close to an hour!