What's new

Longest queue line?

elephant58

Hyper Poster
Not as in queue time, but queue length. What is the longest queue line for any ride that you can think of?

I vote Smiler.....

DelPiero

Strata Poster
Dudley do rights ripsaw falls. I was gobsmacked at how huge the queue line was, and that was with the cattlepens closed.

Darren B

Giga Poster
American Eagle at Six Flags Great America.
The Bat at Kings Island.

These two don't have cattle pens as such; just really LONG walks to the ride.

DelPiero

Strata Poster
As a potter fan, I found the dragon challenge queue far from long and should be longer with more theming :)

CoburnJason54

Roller Poster
Dragon Challenge. It said the wait was five minutes, but the walk felt like ten. There wasn't even a wait and me and friend didn't want to walk back through the line to ride on the other side. Superman: Ultimate Flight at SFGAdv. is kind of a hike also, But nothing to Dragon Challenge.

ATTACKHAMMER

Strata Poster
CoburnJason54 said:
Dragon Challenge. It said the wait was five minutes, but the walk felt like ten. There wasn't even a wait and me and friend didn't want to walk back through the line to ride on the other side.

There is a re ride entrance as you exit. However it only cuts out the outside queue area! :p

Jordanovichy

Credit Whore 2016
DelPiero said:
As a potter fan, I found the dragon challenge queue far from long and should be longer with more theming :)

Couldn't agree more, it was amazing. The ripsaw falls at Island of Adventure seemed to go on forever...the first time I rode it anyway, second time didn't seem to bad.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Pharaoh's Fury at Lotte World used to be a kilometre long - was advertised as such; I didn't measure - but was amazing. They've cut it right down now though.

Chris Coasters

Strata Poster
Superman Ultimate Flight and Green Lantern at Great Adventure are both pretty long. I thought Hulk seemed pretty long as well too.

Hobbes

Mega Poster
I'll agree with those who said Dragon Challenge. Zumanjaro also seemed like quite a trek, although that may just be because there were no cut-throughs and the queue was basically a straight line.

KristofWB

Hyper Poster
Walibi Belgium's Radja River is pretty long. It has some kind of path going up and being split in two, exit and entrance. After you take the entry, it has a very long path that runs at the length of a lake, goes into a curve and follows the first rapid part of the ride. After that you have the queue inside an Arabian looking building, going around a small 'indoor garden' for about 3 times. After that you have to go on a stairs and a bridge over the platform, going downstairs again and have a small 3 meters queue on the turning platform. Once queued the whole thing and it made us wait for about 2,5 hours before we got there.

Wodan's queue in Europa Park is also very long.

lauren

Roller Poster
Ripshaw Falls in Orlando wins it for me, at least from what I can remember. I was there a few years ago when it was freezing outside so we rerode it six or seven times in a row, but we had to get up and go through the queue every time :(

& the incredible hulk had a pretty long queue line too, except I feel like it might have been more because of the wait

Honorable mention to my home park's (CW) White Water Canyon which has managed to figure out a way to use a massive amount of space for a tiny queue line