What's new

Liphook, your thoughts?

Sam

Giga Poster
Oh hi guys!

Just thought I'd drop a quick post to see what your thoughts on Liphook are?!

I personally think it's a cracking little place..... what are your opinions???

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
Is it some sort of piercing?

It sounds like a nice little place, just from the name. Is it in Hampshire, isn't it?

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
It's always been my life-long dream to live in Liphook.

I usually end up smashing my head against the computer moniter in a jealous rage whenever I see the name on the screen.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
It is indeed in Hampshire, the same county as me.

Liphook is a nice place. I'm impressed by the speedbumps on Tower Road and the posh catseyes they have.

Best of all must be the random crap like traffic cones, Travelodge signs and various other roadwork signs which mysteriously appear on Hill House Hill.

There is also a brill Coop shop that sells duck wraps and cigarettes and I also belive that the car park has tyre marks all over it where the youth of today playfully entertain themselves by wheel-spinning.

There is a also a pedestrian crossing on London Road in Liphook which yours truly helped to install.

In all, it's a wonderful place and full of respectful, premium members of society.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
I'd never heard of the place until about two years ago. All my knowledge of Liphook stems from Ian's post above.

I feel like maybe without the Liphook experience, there's a little dead bit inside of me :(

Dave

CF Legend
Ive not really had much of a look around, but looks charming. I've heard from a source that it has the best cats eyes around.

Nic

Strata Poster
Ian said:
Best of all must be the random crap like traffic cones, Travelodge signs and various other roadwork signs which mysteriously appear on Hill House Hill.
What he said

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^ I've not been there for about three years. I'll have to make a special visit there one day to check it out, to see how the posh little hamlet in east-Hampshire was affects by the recent economic downturn. No doubt it's only every other house that has a hanging basket now.