What's new

Leigh's topic of you know where.

A-Kid

Giga Poster
So today.

Well today was fairly good. Yeah, nothing amazing or bad happened. The atmosphere was good actually. Nothing broke. Someone covered Saw's exit in puke. Only one random note that the powerline speaker over TW fastrack is missing the fuzzy speaker in it. I assume its being replaced. I saw the ECC standing there but tbh I had enough Saw rides already that day lol. Most staff going on about last nights Social.

Saw - 13
Inferno - 7 (1F)
Stealth - 5 (1F)
Colossus - 1
Rush - 6
Fish - 1
X - 1
Samurai - 1
Det - 2

37 rides.

Not bad for a 9.20am - 6pm day! Had KFC and Medical Center visit aswell. Rush lost something in my eye. It was sharp and it hurt. Got my eye washed out. All good now :--D

Queues at peak I noticed never really shot above 40mins other than Saw. On average, everthing hovered around 25mins max.

A-Kid

Giga Poster
Well it sometimes blurs my vision and cracks my neck, rapes my brain, but I get used to it! Depends what seat you get from single riders. Its smooth in the middle other that that bump.

A-Kid

Giga Poster
Yep, but empty SRQ must be filled by someone ;)

The more I do it, the less its affecting me.

I also found a "sweet seat" where you dont feel the bumps at all. Dunno which it was now though.

Ollie

CF Legend
Yes. Lets not forget that OTT section on that BBC news report about Saw with that guy saying the effects of roller coasters are bad for you lol.
I'm amazed you always get so many rides done each time you go. Do you get to skip the queues or something?

A-Kid

Giga Poster
We sometimes get a little help from staff to get the totals. But its mostly down to planning when to do things.

Jools

Giga Poster
I have never experienced the pain thing, I don't really understand, I felt a little discomfort on PMBO going down the first drop with the lapbar, but other than that I have NEVER felt pain on a ride, even Infusion or Kumali or Revo or Colossus, I am to busy screaming and cheering to be worried about pain probably, prehaps my family has problems with our nervous system :lol:

Anyway, sounds like a bloody good day, noone seems to ride on the family rides anymore, but I guess it might be reride whoring haha.

Dave

CF Legend
You say you have a bad back, a spine that is bendy, surely riding roller coasters ridiculous amounts of times is just going to make it worse

A-Kid

Giga Poster
My back is apparently strongers than average now with all the bones fused, rods aswell :)

Does get achey after a while though, but I just pound on! Tends to be about +5G spikes where it starts to hurt. So Stealth really hurts after a while on the pull-up if I put arms up. Rita kills my back everytime. Anything with the jack-hammer effect really. Thorpes rides are mostly smooth-ish so I dont get many issues.

This is my back and its condition if your interested.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2 ... cdc1a774e8