What's new

Legoland Windsor Install Zamperla Disk'O

EthC

Mega Poster
http://www.themeparkguide.biz/component ... of-windsor

Not sure anyone has posted about this... By the looks of it Legoland have gone and got them selves a Zamperla Disk'O ride. Looks to be the basic one and not the one like Kobra at Chessington. Kept it very quiet! Maybe because of the traffic problem that stop the haunted house attraction going ahead!
DSCN1156_copyright.jpg

DSCN1157_copyright.jpg

DSCN1159_copyright.jpg

DSCN1168_copyright.jpg

DSCN1169_copyright.jpg

DSCN1187_copyright.jpg

DSCN1189_copyright.jpg

silenthillXD

Hyper Poster
Wait... how the hell did they get the planning permission for this?! I would've thought this constituted as a far more significant addition to the park than the haunted house? Oh well, it's a decent addition for the park, great to see some form of significant investment in the park finally!

peep

CF Legend
Yeah, how did this pass all the Lego goons by? Nice addition for the park but it's not the fab haunted house attraction so meh.

Ben

CF Legend
^It's a Zamperla Disk'O, that's literally what this topic is about, I don't see why it's confusing?

And I can't believe they didn't tell you! I thought you ran the place?!

jj23w

Hyper Poster
^ It's a thing called a joke and sarcasm. Anyway it's a great investment for the park does look very high standing up close to it, hopefully we will get planning permission for the Haunted House next season.