What's new

MurphNation

Mega Poster
Hi Everybody! I have just got home from Worlds of Fun located in Kansas City, MO and would like to share some information I have received from a long-time employee.

I can not share the name or what coaster he was working at because their is a good chance he would loose his job. Besides their is multiple information from different employees.

I asked the first employee if their is any chance of an new coaster coming soon and he told me this " Oh yeah for sure, it will be where Zambezi Zinger was and will open with the 50th anniversary of Worlds of Fun."

So taking from that first part I think its pretty obvious that Boomerang is going to be removed. Let me share you the next part.

Right after that he said " Yeah its going to be a launch coaster from Cedar Point. Maintenance crews have been complaining for a new one."

We can take out of that, that it is Wicked Twister! Which is super annoying! But then he said Maintenance Crews have been complaining. If you have not been to Worlds of Fun lately, Timber Wolf is down more then it is up, Mamba goes threw its mid-day tantrums, and Fury of the Nile closes down so many times its hard to count. So I could imagine why the Maintenance Crew is complaining.

I have asked more employees and said that their will eventually be a new coaster but its going to be a few years

This is huge news for Worlds of Fun and the fate of Wicked Twister!

EDIT: I just came back from Worlds of Fun again to share some new news I have received! I guess I was wrong to an degree, here's the thing, their is an coaster going to WOF. But it's not Wicked Twister.

See I talked to multiple ride ops today who said that they have been told one is coming. Some said for the 50th anniversary, some said something's coming in the future, and some said to screw off!

One ride op in particular said that long-term employees receive information during staff training. This ride op's staff training took place between July 17- July 22.
He was obviously new but was trying not to say much. However I was able to squeeze some words out of him.

He said and I quote "An coaster will probably come in the next three years." Then I asked him what year, what type of coaster, and where? He said "Well I'm really not supposed to say anything but it should be kind of by Mamba and Patriot."

Their is really only one place that Mamba and Patriot are "kind of by" and it's in one of the photos below. But that's not even that close, however what he said in this next statement really explains how it will be "kind of by" Mamba and Patriot.

"It's going to be an very, very big steel coaster."

I thought he was messing with me because it sounded like he did not know what he was talking about. Then he said " They said it's been in works for years."
Now that's more promising, coasters take years to be planned. Besides I remember I took an picture of construction out in those fields where he was talking about, image below.

Finally he said "You don't have to believe me, it's up to you!" As I was leaving the station I screamed 2023 and he looked at me and nodded!

Well their you go! Their is some new WOF news for you, and remember that it's what you take out of this, you don't have to believe me!

Hayden Yong

The map photo could not fit in! lol!

Attachments

• PatriotConsturctionpicture.jpg
    PatriotConsturctionpicture.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Ahh, Step 1.

MurphNation

Mega Poster
Recently I reached out to Worlds of Fun and asked them about an new roller coaster, this is what you make out of it! If you think they always would say this then cool, but if you think it's something comment down below your thoughts! Sorry for the grammar issues in the email, I was in an rush and forgot to read over it. Enjoy!

Image Source from my Email

Any mud pics yet?
Not yet!

wish they'd just put zambezi back in again tbh
Same!

I think this could be something they could say to anyone who asks! But who knows this could be hinting at something!

Attachments

• worldsoffunnnewrc.PNG
    worldsoffunnnewrc.PNG
    153.8 KB · Views: 98

Peet

Giga Poster
Recently I reached out to Worlds of Fun and asked them about an new roller coaster, this is what you make out of it! If you think they always would say this then cool, but if you think it's something comment down below your thoughts! Sorry for the grammar issues in the email, I was in an rush and forgot to read over it. Enjoy!

Image Source from my Email
Absolutely nothing to see here I'm afraid.

emoo

Hyper Poster
So troll accounts are the new fad? Nothing to do but sit around and poke people from a distance I guess. Plus there will always be those out to bat for the defence. Mark those marks up on your bedpost 🤷‍♂️ but what else is there to do?

Bet it'll be an RMC.

MurphNation

Mega Poster
So troll accounts are the new fad? Nothing to do but sit around and poke people from a distance I guess. Plus there will always be those out to bat for the defence. Mark those marks up on your bedpost 🤷‍♂️ but what else is there to do?

Bet it'll be an RMC.
This isn't a troll account! All though I could see why you could think that!

Absolutely nothing to see here I'm afraid.
I messaged them before I went! I just did not check my email for awhile after before I saw that email!

Merged with the other thread you made about the exact same thing.
My bad! Just putting up some more evidence!

?

Looks Slow
?

Lori Marie Loud

Giga Poster
The "y'all" thing is a link to Lightning, a Batman clone in Kuwait. It's widely speculated where it could be going.

"Looks Slow" is an in joke in the coaster enthusiast circle.

TPoseOnTantrum

Giga Poster
Why on heck does this thread still exist, joke's kinda lost its humor.

Also, I should probably own up because I believe that I'm responsible in part here. Account with the same username contacted me late at night on Discord a month ago claiming to have leaked news about a possible WOF coaster. I help run a daily newsletter online, we report headlines from all over the industry, and I told him to go post the rumor on forums if he liked, since we didn't report that kind of thing. If I had seen exactly what he was attempting to publish, however, I wouldn't have pointed him over here, and for that I apologize. This isn't a troll account, this is just a young enthusiast who genuinely believes what a couple of WOF ops may have told him.

Last edited:

Lori Marie Loud

Giga Poster
Right after that he said " Yeah its going to be a launch coaster from Cedar Point. Maintenance crews have been complaining for a new one."

We can take out of that, that it is Wicked Twister! Which is super annoying! But then he said Maintenance Crews have been complaining. If you have not been to Worlds of Fun lately, Timber Wolf is down more then it is up, Mamba goes threw its mid-day tantrums, and Fury of the Nile closes down so many times its hard to count. So I could imagine why the Maintenance Crew is complaining.
Well, Cedar Point just announced Wicked Twister is going.........sounds like your post might not be bull**** after all!