What's new

Last Coaster Trip?

How about you?

• The season is over for me.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Almost over. I still have to visit (..) next weekend.

• In about a month or two or so.

• My local park is closed in winter time but I'm going to (..) which is open all year round.

• My local park is open all year round.

• Total voters

FastAndFurious

Mega Poster
The season is over for me. Lack of funds to make a big trip like Port Aventura. I don't visit small fairs/parks and Disney doesn't catch my interest due to lack of huge intense coasters and thrill rides and is over priced. In next a couple of days most of parks end the 2005 season. In other words. No more coaster trips in this year.

Mark

Strata Poster
Well I may pop down to near my parents and go to Adventure Island with some peeps so I guess "My local park is open all year round." is the nearest for me.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Saturday and Sunday shall be my last to days at CP for this season.

Then its into Winter, where I come close to the brink of insanity coaster wise, which will then most likely clear up around Spring Break, when i hopefully get to go to Knott's and save my soul. Ya know, it's good to be organized and have a schedule.

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
Its not over for me...
Shall be in AT on sat and AT during January (winter breaks)...
Hopefuly going to the BrentCross fair during xmass if its on and stuff...

Ben

CF Legend
I'll try and get to a Winter Break at AT, and I'll be going to DLP in January. I may get down to the wonder of Gulliver's in MK as well... if anyone wants to go with me...?

c&r

Mega Poster
Ghosterforce was my last trip of the season... as I probably won't be able to get to the winter weekends so yeah. I want to go to DLP at christmas time, but I don't think the parents are up for that either.

robbeal

Hyper Poster
One last trip lined up, to Blackpool for the fireworks on 5th November. Wish there was more, just can't be bothered with the closed season. It annoys me.

Angel

Hyper Poster
Im at bubbleworks goodbye next monday night and then also going to southend at some point in December so yeah its not all over for me yet... yipeee.

Had my last Thorpe trip though, cant wait to see how stealth affects the park.

CedarPoint6

Hyper Poster
A couple weeks ago, I thought the season was over... but it appears I may be going to Dollywood one weekend in November. Which means I'll get the big #100!!

Titan

Mega Poster
Actually, I dont know if my season is over. I took my last GAdv trip last weekend, and thats it for the parks up north around here. If SFOG is open in November then thatll be my last trip, if not then IAAPA is it for the season.

A

Anonymous

*Dramatic Scene* Its gone, its all gone, its not coming back...ITS OVER!

Moving on, yeah if you didnt get it from that, the season is now over for me I think, unless I slip in a sneaky trip to CWoA or Thorpe. My last trip was with the dashing VortexChick (Hayley!!)

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
<sings>At Alton Towers you will find... The Family_Furie regularly going to Winter Weekends...</sings>

Woot! :) There is no closed season... ;)

Erol/Ben, give me a shout when you're gonig and I'll pop over and meet up with you. I'm also planning on a Margate trip at some point too... Plus the Alton Fireworks this weekend...

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Nah, got Blackpool on the 5th of November and I'm tempted to head to TP on Saturday just to do the Mazes. Meh.

But after November the 5th, I'm parkless until I decide to get my ass to a Winter Weekend.

thx

Mega Poster
It's over for me :(

Alton Towers is the last park I visited on the 2nd October (Midland Mayhem - Live). The last ride I got was a walk-on on Oblivion, which I am really pleased by. It's also the latest time I've visited a themepark, at second place is Liseberg at 24 Sept. last year.

So, no parks for me until February next year, IF we travel somewhere south. Otherwise I'll have to wait about 6 months until Spring next year...