CF Legend
(& Legoland Malaysia)

unbenannt1rw.jpg

onrideupic401769640.jpg

onrideupic401770640.jpg

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
So it's a "vertical lift that turns" followed by a drop with a "hump"?

Bit of a Plopsaland SuperSplash rip off then?

tks

Strata Poster
Holy crap. You mean Klotten is FINALLY getting the log flume to go with that amazing bobsled?? Cool! I hope they actually do some theming on that current concrete shell...

96v1s000lktaqakk627m05.jpg

Ben

CF Legend
Really doesn't look like it'd make it over that hump, haha. It'll CRAWL.

And I'd count that. If you count the Mack SuperSplashes... The hump's just in a different place.

That's really weird, haha, it's quite fab <3

Jools

Giga Poster
I like it too, might add to the tension of the riders, unless ofcourse it's just the angle that makes it look like that, looks awesome nevertheless!

Lofty

CF Legend
Love it. So stupid and pointless, which makes it amazing. I'll look forward to seeing it testing. Also, that trough colour </3 Reminds me of something you'd see in an obscure Asian park.

peep

CF Legend
It's quite short isn't it. Very odd little flume, but the drop through the coaster should be cool.

Lofty

CF Legend
Double post, but MAJOR update.

Testing.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGCU_Kn1c5g[/youtube]

It makes you wonder why Mirabilandia didn't get one of these instead of that POS they have now, it looks like it has more airtime :lol: .

Martyn B

CF Legend
Is there some kind of holding brake/trim at the top of the drop, or is it just my eyes playing tricks?

And just remembered, how reliable is concept art? :lol:

unbenanntcaq.jpg

foto37f.jpg

Lofty

CF Legend
Yeah, it looks like some kind of trim, but it doesn't make much of a difference. It's one of the better drops I've seen on a "Flume" ride in a LONG time.

Ethan

Strata Poster
I hope so, looks really scruffy at the mo! And yeah I don't think the trip makes much of a difference. I wish the boat didn't slow down so quicky though :(

Brookes

Giga Poster
Don't see the point of those zig-zags unless there's going to be some sort of theme by them. Like the look of the drop though, that hill's pretty awesome.