Strata Poster
So... the gap. Hot or not?

Lara-4.jpg

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
No. Gapped teeth are not sexy, they're gawky.

People with gapped teeth often say they're sexy in the same way bald people say they're sexy, or fat people describe themselves as "bubbly". I bet if she had a choice to be born with gap-less teeth, she'd take that. I know she could get them sorted but why would she when it gives her an opportunity to stand out from the crowd and maintain a "trademark".

No, gappy teeth are not sexy. Far from it.

Ian "Sexy & Bubbly" Bell.

Mike

Giga Poster
Definitely not hot.

fat people describe themselves as "bubbly"

I've always just assumed that people who describe themselves as "bubbly" are actually just describing their favourite chocolate to gouge on. :p

Intricks

Strata Poster
Bubbly? Ive heard of that in relation with a personality trait, but bubbly being how fat people describe themselves?

I thought that was voluptuous, curvascious, full-figured, extra cushions, fluffy, hunky, chubby, a few extra pounds...

As for gapped teeth? Meh, so long as it isnt huge (as Ive got a wee bit of a gap myself, but it used to be worse) and utterly distracting (like hers is in the London Look eyeliner commercials).

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Intricks said:
Bubbly? Ive heard of that in relation with a personality trait, but bubbly being how fat people describe themselves?
I should have made myself clearer. It's code for fat women on dating sites, the sort who don't post a photo but describe themselves as "Outgoing and bubbly". Bubbly usually means fat. Similar to how I describe my hairstyle as "shaved" when really it should be bald.

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
Her gap is the last thing I see. I see her awkward gaze, forehead, hideous earrings and the awkward way she's holding her mouth first.

Oh as for the term bubbly, Ian's right. It's a code word for either fat, or far worse, boring. People who have NOTHING interesting to say about themselves use the term "bubbly!" It means absolutely nothing except you laugh at nothing. I cringe ever time I hear anyone say it.