What's new

La Récré de 3 Curés | Vertika | Custom Gerstlauer Euro-Fighter

VonRolland

Hyper Poster
I wonder if they are slightly cheaper, I am loving the custom layout and especially that track colour. Need a POV sooon

Matt N

CF Legend
Goodness me, that does look very smooth; Gerstlauer’s track profiling has improved substantially with time, it would seem!

I’d be very interested to hear a rider’s opinion; have any of the French CFers ridden Vertika?

Ethan

Strata Poster
Why is the shaping on this so... Ugly? Don't get me wrong it could be a fun ride, but the profiling is so goofy and warped it drives me mad!

Matt N

CF Legend
Why is the shaping on this so... Ugly? Don't get me wrong it could be a fun ride, but the profiling is so goofy and warped it drives me mad!
Gerstlauers often have quite peculiar shaping, but I personally thought it looked very smooth! I also thought that it looked really nice and floaty, with lots of hang time!

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
This is actually explained in the topic title:

0SLQ19m.jpg

;)

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
I see nothing wrong with the profiling on this compared to other Gerstlauers such as Smiler.