What's new

Knotts Berry Farm | Coast Rider | Mack Wild Mouse

Xpress

Strata Poster
Just seen this on the KBF Facebook page:

32011910151268086995876.jpg

Which according to RCDB, is a Mack Wild Mouse.

http://rcdb.com/11074.htm

Does not state a relocation, so perhaps a brand spanking new one?

My levels of excitement would be higher seeing grass grow. I have $1 that says it's a Technic Coaster clone.

Xpress

Strata Poster
Compared to SFMM, it's much more family oriented, always has been. I've always thought of it as a park that appeals to family based audiences.

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
If we sticky this thread, we'll finally achieve the milestone of filling the entire first page of the subforum with stickies.

Good thing we don't do like many other forums, and show the stickied threads on every forum page.

Oh, and the coaster looks neat too.

Martyn B

CF Legend
Well, in theory, the Outlaw Run thread can now be de-stickied.

Some of the threads are a bit pointless too, as they're never likely to get any updates. We had a stage last year when there was a really low amount of stickies, so I bumped them up with a few obscure coasters...

marc

CF Legend
Why does this coaster need a sticky topic though? It's not as if its record breaking or any thing.

It's just another cheap family coaster going in this park.

marc

CF Legend
Can think of others.

It's just such a shame this park get the crap attractions.

It's in a good location, right near Disney not that far from Sfmm etc.

Xpress

Strata Poster
Wellllll Silver Bullet isn't so bad. So that was a step in the right direction. I suppose it could be our **** economy, the income just isn't there to fund a large ride.

Xpress

Strata Poster
Another update:

Boomerang is now Light Green track with Dark Green supports (as opposed to Purple track with Light Green supports), and Coast Rider has begun going vertical:

56223710151273635695876.jpg

Stolen from the KBF Facebook page.

elephant58

Hyper Poster
Slight customization sounds something like a slightly bigger layout or something just as unimportant as that. Whilst I hope it will be something cool, I doubt it.