What's new

Kings Dominion | Twisted Timbers | RMC I-Box (Hurler Conversion)

Sythe

Mega Poster
I figured it would be overshadowed by Mean Streak as soon as they started adding track to MS. But we're getting an RMC so I'm not gonna complain.

I noticed that many enthusiasts have been saying that TT looks like a weaker RMC, but I don't really see that. It looks like one of the strongest RMCs to me, because it takes all of the great qualities of RMCs, like floaty inversions, ejector hills, and great pacing, and improves on them. If TT hauls as much as Stormchaser does then I think it'll be the best RMC Hybrid excluding Steel Vengeance.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Jarrett

Most Obnoxious Member 2016
^They need an airtime machine and that seems to be what this was designed for. 305 is garbage as is, all it does is positive force and a few decently fun things and nothing else. The "airtime hills" are a joke and it completely wastes its speed doing nothing interesting. Dominator has inversions, Volcano has theming and exposure, 305 has force, the park needs airtime and that's why this is the perfect choice.

Now if they'll put that video on YouTube so I can watch it in my VR viewer...

Pear

Strata Poster
e035b223bd36a49d4baf5f7f0dff9755.png

Last edited:

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Gotta love that RMC barrel roll drop - great hang time and burst of speed upon exit!