What's new

Kings Dominion roller coaster ideas ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gengarhaunts87

Roller Poster
Let me start this by saying this is all speculation for the most part. well let's start with the untimely removal of volcano the blast coaster. now the rumor i heard was that anaconda was originally going to be shut down alongside vortex at kings island, but then volcano just happened to go down for work. well we learn later that work would result in the ride being torn down, and thanks to this unexpected event anaconda was spared for the time being. We know for the most part that a possible wing coaster is going to take the spot of volcano, but makes me wonder what it may have looked like having said wing coaster in the spot of anaconda. that being said what will come to the park when they do decide to remove / destroy anaconda. another rumor right now is busch gardens VA has a 350ft permit in place for something ( either star flyer or possible giga. ) again no concrete evidence on that outside the rumor of the 350 ft permit filed. so with busch possibly getting a giga if it comes true, then what should kings dominion get. would a hyper coaster be the best fit for the anaconda plot of land ( please use that tunnel ) or maybe get a flying coaster in the spot of anaconda ( again using that tunnel. ) i just feel that with either a hyper or flying coaster it'd make a awesome addition to my home park, and hopefully ease the loss of volcano.

gengarhaunts87

Roller Poster
again this is all just a wild speculation. it popped in my head, and i mulled it over and over and over and over. plus it'd be a nice one up to busch gardens in my personal opinion.

gengarhaunts87

Roller Poster
and i may have shot myself in the foot with the flying coaster. i seem to forget that B & M make most of the flying coasters, and i think i heard they have a contract with busch gardens. also vekoma make them, but i failed to realize they make the flying dutchman style which are being shut down with few remaining so i guess maybe a hyper might be the only.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Welcome to the forums! There is already a discussion for Kings Dominion speculation here:

Status
Not open for further replies.