What's new

Kentucky Kingdom planning an RMC Raptor for the 2021 season?

MLDesigns

Hyper Poster
^I can't imagine filing an intentionally fake document for an FAA height permit application would go over well... although the inclusion of the name "Raptor" in the permit does strike me as odd. Time will tell, at the very least this proves that they're looking at getting one. And I'm ALL for that!

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Ya know, I'm kinda surprised that this park hasn't gotten a 4D Free-Spin yet. Seems like it would be a great fit.
This. Free spins seem like the exact type of ride that Kentucky Kingdom would look to add. It's got a tiny footprint and it's fairly cheap, but it's a roller coaster that will surely draw customers. It's the formula that Ed Hart preaches in every interview.

MakoMania

Mega Poster
This. Free spins seem like the exact type of ride that Kentucky Kingdom would look to add. It's got a tiny footprint and it's fairly cheap, but it's a roller coaster that will surely draw customers. It's the formula that Ed Hart preaches in every interview.
Free spins are rubbish though, no good adding a new ride if it's boring, no matter how cheap.

Matt N

CF Legend
I have only ridden one, however I did ride it multiple times in different seats to give it a chance, but I just did not enjoy it at all. I found it slow, boring and lacking in any force. I'll ride another with an open mind one day though .
Correct me if I’m wrong, but don’t some of the clones have different amounts of fins on them? For example, I could have sworn that I’d heard that Arashi and Batman at SFFT have quite a lot of fins, whereas some of the Jokers (can’t remember which specific ones) have relatively few. I could have completely imagined that, however.