What's new

Jora Vision facing Bankruptcy?

Lofty

CF Legend
Hello,

It is with deep shock that I've found out that Jora Vision, the creative team behind a lot of fantastic theming, branding and ride designs that many of us love have declared bankruptcy with their three companies, Jora Vision BV, Jora Vision Production BV and Jora Vision Design BV.

More information can be found here:

https://nieuws.rtvkatwijk.nl/v2/2015/12/11/jora-vision-failliet/

It's a massive shock as they were pumping out more and more projects.

Martyn B

CF Legend
Yeah their name seems to pop up all over the place, so this is a surprise!

IIRC, these guys were going to be doing the theming for Monster at Walygator.

peep

CF Legend
Jeez, that is unexpected. I wonder if it's due to all those big Park projects they were involved in that went nowhere, I bet they didn't get much for that Polish park for example as I think they even cut a special deal with that place.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
Thats not completely the true story, but ok.

If you do some digging, you'll actually find that Jora set up another company, transferred all projects to that, took that company into bankruptcy leaving Jora to still operate. There was a big hoo-har with a major construction firm and Jora, which lead to this.

There are many cases of companies restructuring in this way. A bit of digging and you'll find the correct info.

Lofty

CF Legend
Yeah, hence the question Mark in the title - I did a bit of digging and know people who work for the company, as you well know.

The unfair element to it is that any outstanding fees that the parent companies held have been eradicated, that includes the staff wages for that month or any that were outstanding.