What's new

JKs H2H5 Park's

JK

Roller Poster
Hey well my team won H2h5. If you don't know its a competition at New Element. I had an amazing team and there were a lot better builders than me on my team so it was awesome to work with them.

Anyway here are my parks I made this season. One park won yet the other didnt but I'm still pretty pleased with the execution of ideas.

Worlds-of-Tim-Burton.jpg

http://forums.nedesigns.com/index.php?showtopic=20570&st=0

Spiderman-Logo.jpg

http://forums.nedesigns.com/index.php?showtopic=20266&st=0

I urge you to download the parks as i'm sure your'll find something you like in them.

Thanks to other amazing builders Robbie92,Dr Dirt and Nin for building on both parks for me. I stress most of the others built a lot on these parks as well.

I've been keepin up with the H2H5 and I've seen both of these, but they're both amazing. The Burton one is a bit better, but both of them are great, so kudos and fabulous job!

JK

Roller Poster
Yeah I struggled a lot with Spiderman as I didnt have as much time as I wanted but some of the ideas still came out really well imo.

The awards at NE are being held for H2h at the minute you should login and vote. You can then have your say on the amazing parks that were produced in the competition.

Also I think you should get amazing at the game so then we can have a girl take over Emergos legacy ;)

^ Haha maybe I'll do that then! The Tim Burton one is absolutely amazing so I'd definitely vote for it, and I didn't mean the Spiderman one wasn't good or anything.. It's better than what I could ever do!

And yes I'm trying my best to get good at the game.. Lol.

nadroJ

CF Legend
I downloaded it, but some files are missing or something so it won't run =[[[

Could you possibly give us a ride list? For both parks if possible, they're both really impressive.

JK

Roller Poster
Theres nothing too special but just all the Amazing Earl rides. They should all be on there. Sorry i can't check. i'm just about to go to work.